When the Trump nightmare ends, will we be able to forgive Trump voters?

Dude. You are missing something. Skype then publish in YouTube. Are you willing to flash your face in the internet and in this site? Are you willing to do that? You cannot even tell me where and what city you live.

Any members here willing to do that?

DUDE, IT WAS YOUR FUCKING IDEA to have a video teleconference! You are fucking unreal. You could put a Halloween mask over your face, no one gives a shit what you look like and your face is obviously too ugly to want to even show it. The only question now is whether you are ever going to PUT UP OR SHUT UP? Where is the debate?! I'm all eager to listen as you knock all of Dale's topics down like bowling pins with the expertise of a master sleuth you so obviously possess. o_O I'm ready to put money on your being another total coward and just one more shitheel leftard who is ALL SHOW AND NO GO.

Oh and BTW, FWIW, it is now being revealed that Bryant's pilot had a history of reckless and ill-advised flights.

Let it go, my friend. Anyone can go back through the thread and see what was posted. Personally, I don't know why he was intent on a video conference but had no intention of showing his face BUT did want to show off his alleged "riches" and we were to assume that he was legit. I hope he is doing well and is as prosperous as he claims because obviously it fills a void and he believes it "defines him" as a human being. His alleged wealth doesn't mean he is more intelligent, articulate or refined. Mobsters, politicians, media whores, etc,etc wear thousand dollar suits and dresses but still they are lowlifes. I have WAAAAY more admiration and respect for those of modest means that give all that they can and/or donate time to help others to make their own little part of the world a better place to be. Those like this Charwin character is unbelievably wealthy, so he claims.... but seems to fear that it could disappear and he be ruined by having a discussion that would be shared here for the board masses? I am not ashamed of what I stand for and I am out there trying to awaken the sleeping masses. My pics are of me, the interviews I have done on J.B Wells show and John Navarro's site "The Anomic Age" is me in real time.

I do not have what one would call "material riches". The most expensive things I own are my two bass guitars, two sweet amps, a late 90's GM vehicle with a 145K miles on it. I made over 70K this past year and have nothing personally to show for it material wise. I have no debts but what is owed to those that helped me when I needed uplifting.

So what became of those FRNs? I kept a mom from being evicted from her apartment that was working a full-time job and going to college part-time so that she wouldn't ever need to depend on her husband that was addicted to opium based pain meds. I helped an abused lady that was left high and dry by a psycho ex and paid her rent for two months while she healed and got back on her feet. I helped a very special couple and their kids from being evicted when the main bread winner was sick and had no more PTO. I helped a single mom pay for repairs on her van so that she could get her teen-age children to school in the morning, make it to her job and then give them a ride to their part-time jobs. I found various causes on "Gofundme.com" to contribute to. All in all? I can say(and without hesitation) that it was gratifying and I made good on a promise to a dear friend here (eddiew37) that helped me through some tough times that in lieu of paying him back? He said "Pay it forward" and I have done that. The ones that I have helped always ask me "Why are you offering to help me/us?" and I tell them about Edds aka Eddie and how I was to pass it on and I tell them that I hope that they will keep Edds legacy alive by paying forward.

So in summation, it's not what you have taken that matters when you leave this world, but rather the legacy of what you did in service to others

Mark 12 verse 41-44 : "And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much. And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing. And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury: For all [they] did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, [even] all her living.

It's pretty easy to act magnanimous and humble when one makes a spectacle out flaunting their wealth by making what others of lesser means would feel is an incredible donation but really was nothing but pocket change to them. Charwin seems to believe those that are wealthy and more successful is equivalent to being smarter and wiser thus their opinion should be weighed and considered more than those of the "Johnny Lunchpail" set. I have more respect for those that use the most precious commodity that they have i.e their labor and give what they can without expecting anything in return.

Leave Charwin alone...this matter is settled as far as I am concerned and I see no need in throwing this matter up at him to score points.

P.S I feel bad about Kobe's kids dying in that copter crash, but Kobe got away with raping and sodomizing a young lady in Colorado in 2003. He never humbled himself and admitted guilt and he was given a free pass....so why should his passing be mourned?

BULLFUCKING SHIT. DALE.

You called this settled in your email and I let it go then here you are blabbering like you know what you are talking about. You are full of shit Dude.
Like I said in my email.

1. You want to debate acting like a low class thug gang banger. Why should I lower my class to your low class attitude? Why should I even talk to you?

2. You want to debate then flash in YouTube. You are willing to that because you have nothing to lose. You are a loser. I asked you a question. Who in the world is willing to do that? Have you seen anyone or anybody willing to do that? But you didn’t answer my questions.

You know I will never agree to that kind of scenario. I challenged you but my parameters. My challenge stay the same.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU THAT I WILL LET YOU SHOW MY FACE IN PUBLIC?

Then you talked about CIA, mengele etc etc etc that has nothing to do with your goddam regular bullshit.

Like I said in my email.
I am willing to debate you in a civilized manner. WHAT PART OF THAT DON’T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?

You "let it go" as if you being all benevolent and making a decision from a position of strength? That is fucking delusional as hell and I have to question your mental health.

I was acting all "thug like" by accepting your challenge?

Here are you own words to toobfreak...."I FUCKING BLASTED YOU. Challenge you real life debate face to face. Or FaceTime. But you are so fucking coward"

So I stepped in, accepted on his behalf and you crawfished and backed out of "Face to Face meeting" even though you claimed earlier that you travel so much. I wish I had waited longer to chime in because your next move was to claim you have your own private plane. (snicker)

Then it was video conference only and you would not show your face but am I to surmise that you were going to walk around a palatial estate filming on your phone camera claiming that it was alllllll yours???? What a dope, Charwin......seriously. You have proven that you are not trustworthy even here in Cyberville.

What I am curious about is this ridiculous notion where you would stand to "lose" by having a debate that was recorded for the benefit of the board. You claim I have "nothing to lose"? What could I possibly stand to lose by having a pro versus con discussion? Are you hiding from the Feds or something? LOL!

Who is willing to debate in public on youtube? Numerous examples of it on youtube. You see, it's easy to sit behind a keyboard and spew anger and vitriol at those that don't agree with your views but another issue entirely when you have to face those you have insulted. You are the "real deal"? You have no idea as to how utterly ridiculous THAT statement was.

"Then you talked about CIA, mengele etc etc etc that has nothing to do with your goddam regular bullshit"

Those two topics are but pieces of a puzzle that you have zero understanding about and how it has led us to this place in history. If you were so fucking smart, you would know that this goes deeper than the left versus right paradigm. You haven't the faintest clue and the only bow in your cyber quiver is the boast that you are wealthy and thus your opinion carries more weight. I seriously doubt that anyone as wealthy as you claim to be would be ever so inclined to care what some anonymous posters on a message board has to say about you nor spend as much time as you do here. Please continue to be the blowhard that you most certainly are because it reveals your character...or should I say the lack of it.

(snicker)

You are very dishonest funny Dude. You make me laugh.
Your email is nothing but a thug gang banger. Do you expect me to to talk to low class scum like you? Your email is a like a fist fight. Oh I’m so scared.
If I called you how is the debate going to look like? Dude get real.

Let me repeat it again. I don’t mind debating you in a civilized manner. BUT YOU ARE ACTING LIKE AN ANIMAL. You got that asshole?

What the fuck is the CIA or Mengele has anything to do with with this discussion? Dude your brain is so fucking wired wrong. If we debate is this what you are going to debate? You are so fucked up. What made you think I want to talk about CIA and your conspiracies bullshit?

Dude you are not even qualified to debate what I want to debate let alone talking about your conspiracies.

Who is willing to debate public YouTube? Who the fuck are you to dictate me that? Who the fuck are you to expose me?

See folks? Prime example of why I would require that this debate be recorded because you just lied by posting this. "Your email is nothing but a thug gang banger".

I sent you a private message giving you some pertinent information on how to contact me and later in the exchange I even gave you my cellphone number. You then went into a rant here claiming how wealthy you re...can't show my face, I have much to lose, blah, blah....bullshit on top of more bullshit and then I privately sent you another message as Markle was pissed that this thread was being derailed by my acceptance of your challenge. I said I didn't give a shit about your alleged wealth......that's "thug life" to you? Seems that Charwin needs a "safe place"......

"Expose you? WTF? Ok, you have officially gone over the edge, dude. As far as the debate, if you wanted to tout the "Leftardism is the only way to go"? I would kick your ass on that alone. If you don't understand the system we are under and it's nuances (and I have the documentation to back it up like HJR-192 passed in 1933 and where people lost allodial rights to property because of it? You are just pissing into a strong breeze. I know more than you, no brag, it's simply a fact because I have dedicated the last 8 plus years of my life daily taking in information, vetting it and coming to a logical conclusion. You have some big time insecurities and you "spin, misconstrue and outright lie about what transpired over the last few days that is easy to show that you lied and then lied some more and backed out when it came time for the rubber to meet the road.

Don't get all pissy with me for pointing out what a lying blowhard you are....you did it to yourself.

No you never told me you live in Tierra Del Fuego. Show me what post number is that? How many times I asked you that? Why the hell should I lie if you live in del fuego?

When the Trump nightmare ends, will we be able to forgive Trump voters?

View attachment 308645

NEXT QUESTION, BUTTHOLE? Hope your other statements of fact are more factual than this!

Okay my apologies I missed that. I didn’t see that post.

Actually I was trying to ignore you. If I made a mistake I accepted it but I don’t fucking lie like you.

Please continue to be the blowhard that you most certainly are because it reveals your character...or should I say the lack of it.
<snip>Actually you don’t know shit......... Dude I debated with you before. What the fuck do you know?
The debate would settle that.

Right now, off-hand, it looks like the OPPOSITE is true.

I've read MANY of Dales posts and consider him one of the best, most erudite posters on the forum.

You . . . right now you are vying to replace IM2 as butthole of the forum.

Let me repeat it again. I don’t mind debating Dale in a civilized manner not in animal behavior. What part of that don’t you fucking understand RETARD?
Try again.

As far as Dale. Dale all he knows are conspiracies bullshit away from realities.
I debated with Dale before.

This is very funny you are helping each other.

We debated about geo-engineering and you claimed it's not happening even though there are numerous patents for the spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates, soil and water samples taken to independent labs shows that there is an increased and unsafe level per the EPA of the big three of barium, strontium and aluminum. People with chronic coughs and other respiratory issues have had their hair and blood samples show that they have been exposed to heavy metal poisoning.Your counter-point was basically "UH-UHH!!!!" You must have been the captain of the high school debate team.

You trying to claim that you have a good grasp on "reality" is amusing given the backtracking and crawfishing and then claiming you never agreed to when anyone can clearly see that you did. Try your lame tactic of "gaslighting" in some other forum because you have stepped in it big time.

Just a piece of advice that might help....you can't hit rock bottom until you are done digging a hole.Put down the shovel, Charwin and walk away.

DUDE, IT WAS YOUR FUCKING IDEA to have a video teleconference! You are fucking unreal. You could put a Halloween mask over your face, no one gives a shit what you look like and your face is obviously too ugly to want to even show it. The only question now is whether you are ever going to PUT UP OR SHUT UP? Where is the debate?! I'm all eager to listen as you knock all of Dale's topics down like bowling pins with the expertise of a master sleuth you so obviously possess. o_O I'm ready to put money on your being another total coward and just one more shitheel leftard who is ALL SHOW AND NO GO.

Oh and BTW, FWIW, it is now being revealed that Bryant's pilot had a history of reckless and ill-advised flights.

Let it go, my friend. Anyone can go back through the thread and see what was posted. Personally, I don't know why he was intent on a video conference but had no intention of showing his face BUT did want to show off his alleged "riches" and we were to assume that he was legit. I hope he is doing well and is as prosperous as he claims because obviously it fills a void and he believes it "defines him" as a human being. His alleged wealth doesn't mean he is more intelligent, articulate or refined. Mobsters, politicians, media whores, etc,etc wear thousand dollar suits and dresses but still they are lowlifes. I have WAAAAY more admiration and respect for those of modest means that give all that they can and/or donate time to help others to make their own little part of the world a better place to be. Those like this Charwin character is unbelievably wealthy, so he claims.... but seems to fear that it could disappear and he be ruined by having a discussion that would be shared here for the board masses? I am not ashamed of what I stand for and I am out there trying to awaken the sleeping masses. My pics are of me, the interviews I have done on J.B Wells show and John Navarro's site "The Anomic Age" is me in real time.

I do not have what one would call "material riches". The most expensive things I own are my two bass guitars, two sweet amps, a late 90's GM vehicle with a 145K miles on it. I made over 70K this past year and have nothing personally to show for it material wise. I have no debts but what is owed to those that helped me when I needed uplifting.

So what became of those FRNs? I kept a mom from being evicted from her apartment that was working a full-time job and going to college part-time so that she wouldn't ever need to depend on her husband that was addicted to opium based pain meds. I helped an abused lady that was left high and dry by a psycho ex and paid her rent for two months while she healed and got back on her feet. I helped a very special couple and their kids from being evicted when the main bread winner was sick and had no more PTO. I helped a single mom pay for repairs on her van so that she could get her teen-age children to school in the morning, make it to her job and then give them a ride to their part-time jobs. I found various causes on "Gofundme.com" to contribute to. All in all? I can say(and without hesitation) that it was gratifying and I made good on a promise to a dear friend here (eddiew37) that helped me through some tough times that in lieu of paying him back? He said "Pay it forward" and I have done that. The ones that I have helped always ask me "Why are you offering to help me/us?" and I tell them about Edds aka Eddie and how I was to pass it on and I tell them that I hope that they will keep Edds legacy alive by paying forward.

So in summation, it's not what you have taken that matters when you leave this world, but rather the legacy of what you did in service to others

Mark 12 verse 41-44 : "And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much. And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing. And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury: For all [they] did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, [even] all her living.

It's pretty easy to act magnanimous and humble when one makes a spectacle out flaunting their wealth by making what others of lesser means would feel is an incredible donation but really was nothing but pocket change to them. Charwin seems to believe those that are wealthy and more successful is equivalent to being smarter and wiser thus their opinion should be weighed and considered more than those of the "Johnny Lunchpail" set. I have more respect for those that use the most precious commodity that they have i.e their labor and give what they can without expecting anything in return.

Leave Charwin alone...this matter is settled as far as I am concerned and I see no need in throwing this matter up at him to score points.

P.S I feel bad about Kobe's kids dying in that copter crash, but Kobe got away with raping and sodomizing a young lady in Colorado in 2003. He never humbled himself and admitted guilt and he was given a free pass....so why should his passing be mourned?

BULLFUCKING SHIT. DALE.

You called this settled in your email and I let it go then here you are blabbering like you know what you are talking about. You are full of shit Dude.
Like I said in my email.

1. You want to debate acting like a low class thug gang banger. Why should I lower my class to your low class attitude? Why should I even talk to you?

2. You want to debate then flash in YouTube. You are willing to that because you have nothing to lose. You are a loser. I asked you a question. Who in the world is willing to do that? Have you seen anyone or anybody willing to do that? But you didn’t answer my questions.

You know I will never agree to that kind of scenario. I challenged you but my parameters. My challenge stay the same.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU THAT I WILL LET YOU SHOW MY FACE IN PUBLIC?

Then you talked about CIA, mengele etc etc etc that has nothing to do with your goddam regular bullshit.

Like I said in my email.
I am willing to debate you in a civilized manner. WHAT PART OF THAT DON’T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?

You "let it go" as if you being all benevolent and making a decision from a position of strength? That is fucking delusional as hell and I have to question your mental health.

I was acting all "thug like" by accepting your challenge?

Here are you own words to toobfreak...."I FUCKING BLASTED YOU. Challenge you real life debate face to face. Or FaceTime. But you are so fucking coward"

So I stepped in, accepted on his behalf and you crawfished and backed out of "Face to Face meeting" even though you claimed earlier that you travel so much. I wish I had waited longer to chime in because your next move was to claim you have your own private plane. (snicker)

Then it was video conference only and you would not show your face but am I to surmise that you were going to walk around a palatial estate filming on your phone camera claiming that it was alllllll yours???? What a dope, Charwin......seriously. You have proven that you are not trustworthy even here in Cyberville.

What I am curious about is this ridiculous notion where you would stand to "lose" by having a debate that was recorded for the benefit of the board. You claim I have "nothing to lose"? What could I possibly stand to lose by having a pro versus con discussion? Are you hiding from the Feds or something? LOL!

Who is willing to debate in public on youtube? Numerous examples of it on youtube. You see, it's easy to sit behind a keyboard and spew anger and vitriol at those that don't agree with your views but another issue entirely when you have to face those you have insulted. You are the "real deal"? You have no idea as to how utterly ridiculous THAT statement was.

"Then you talked about CIA, mengele etc etc etc that has nothing to do with your goddam regular bullshit"

Those two topics are but pieces of a puzzle that you have zero understanding about and how it has led us to this place in history. If you were so fucking smart, you would know that this goes deeper than the left versus right paradigm. You haven't the faintest clue and the only bow in your cyber quiver is the boast that you are wealthy and thus your opinion carries more weight. I seriously doubt that anyone as wealthy as you claim to be would be ever so inclined to care what some anonymous posters on a message board has to say about you nor spend as much time as you do here. Please continue to be the blowhard that you most certainly are because it reveals your character...or should I say the lack of it.

(snicker)

You are very dishonest funny Dude. You make me laugh.
Your email is nothing but a thug gang banger. Do you expect me to to talk to low class scum like you? Your email is a like a fist fight. Oh I’m so scared.
If I called you how is the debate going to look like? Dude get real.

Let me repeat it again. I don’t mind debating you in a civilized manner. BUT YOU ARE ACTING LIKE AN ANIMAL. You got that asshole?

What the fuck is the CIA or Mengele has anything to do with with this discussion? Dude your brain is so fucking wired wrong. If we debate is this what you are going to debate? You are so fucked up. What made you think I want to talk about CIA and your conspiracies bullshit?

Dude you are not even qualified to debate what I want to debate let alone talking about your conspiracies.

Who is willing to debate public YouTube? Who the fuck are you to dictate me that? Who the fuck are you to expose me?

See folks? Prime example of why I would require that this debate be recorded because you just lied by posting this. "Your email is nothing but a thug gang banger".

I sent you a private message giving you some pertinent information on how to contact me and later in the exchange I even gave you my cellphone number. You then went into a rant here claiming how wealthy you re...can't show my face, I have much to lose, blah, blah....bullshit on top of more bullshit and then I privately sent you another message as Markle was pissed that this thread was being derailed by my acceptance of your challenge. I said I didn't give a shit about your alleged wealth......that's "thug life" to you? Seems that Charwin needs a "safe place"......

"Expose you? WTF? Ok, you have officially gone over the edge, dude. As far as the debate, if you wanted to tout the "Leftardism is the only way to go"? I would kick your ass on that alone. If you don't understand the system we are under and it's nuances (and I have the documentation to back it up like HJR-192 passed in 1933 and where people lost allodial rights to property because of it? You are just pissing into a strong breeze. I know more than you, no brag, it's simply a fact because I have dedicated the last 8 plus years of my life daily taking in information, vetting it and coming to a logical conclusion. You have some big time insecurities and you "spin, misconstrue and outright lie about what transpired over the last few days that is easy to show that you lied and then lied some more and backed out when it came time for the rubber to meet the road.

Don't get all pissy with me for pointing out what a lying blowhard you are....you did it to yourself.

Blah blah blah. Let me repeat it again. Your email is nothing but a thug gangbanger attitude.
You are a low class human being. Why should I even lower myself to your class? Why should I even bother talking to you?

You talk lots of lots of nonsense. Let me repeat it again. I don’t mind debating you in a civilized manner. NOT WHEN YOU ARE ACTING LIKE AN ANIMAL. You got that asshole?
What part of that don’t you fucking understand?

Debate? Dude you have nothing but pure bullshiting conspiracies. Actually you don’t know shit.

Please continue to be the blowhard that you most certainly are because it reveals your character...or should I say the lack of it.
<snip>Actually you don’t know shit......... Dude I debated with you before. What the fuck do you know?

I've read MANY of Dales posts and consider him one of the best, most erudite posters on the forum.

Let me repeat it again. I don’t mind debating Dale in a civilized manner not in animal behavior. What part of that don’t you fucking understand RETARD?
Try again.

As far as Dale. Dale all he knows are conspiracies bullshit away from realities.

We debated about geo-engineering and you claimed it's not happening even though there are numerous patents for the spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates, soil and water samples taken to independent labs shows that there is an increased and unsafe level per the EPA of the big three of barium, strontium and aluminum. People with chronic coughs and other respiratory issues have had their hair and blood samples show that they have been exposed to heavy metal poisoning.Your counter-point was basically "UH-UHH!!!!" You must have been the captain of the high school debate team.

You trying to claim that you have a good grasp on "reality" is amusing given the backtracking and crawfishing and then claiming you never agreed to when anyone can clearly see that you did. Try your lame tactic of "gaslighting" in some other forum because you have stepped in it big time.

Just a piece of advice that might help....you can't hit rock bottom until you are done digging a hole.Put down the shovel, Charwin and walk away.

You are full of fucking shit. Dude I already let it go. You even said considered this settled.

Then you came back here and gave me your usual bullshit like you accomplish something. How fucking dishonest are you Dude?

No I will not walk away with your usual nonsense attacked.

Let me repeat it again. I don’t mind debating you in a civilized manner. NOT WHEN YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A DOG. You got that? What part of that don’t you fucking understand?

Try again.

What a load of shit. Dude we didn’t debate about geo engineering. Fuck hell no. We didn’t debate any of that.

Try again.

Try again.

Dude if I debated anybody. I will tell in advance if it’s not my line or interest. But I will not debate if I don’t know the topic.

But I we never debated what you are bullshiting.

Try again.

What a load of shit. Dude we didn’t debate about geo engineering. Fuck hell no. We didn’t debate any of that.

Try again.

It is also referred to as "Chem-trails". Shall I pull up some prior posts?

Try again.

Try again.

Why are you asking me? Why not just pull it up?

Try again.

Try again.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Try again.

Try again.

You are full of shit Dude.

You were debating with Divinewind blasting your balls.
Why the hell should I even bother debating you or someone when it’s not my interest?
Try again.

Try again.

Try again.

You are one lousy funny Dude.

Try again.

Try again.

I was blasting you for claiming Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax. Dude you what the hell are you talking about?

BTW your god Alex Jones turned against your Trump. You know that right?

Try again.

Why the hell should I even bother debating you or someone when it’s not my interest?
Try again.

LMAO! Dude, Divine.Wind couldn't refute scientific data and you believed those pics were normal. You agree that those pics were taken close to airports? Because he did. You don't know that planes start their descent 45 minutes to an hour before they reach their destination and ACCORDING to naysayers, those kinds of trails are due to being 30,000 feet in the air. I have seen planes flying higher than the planes spraying that have condensation trails that dissipate within seconds. Yeah, that was the only post about spraying you commented on. I did find PLENTY of posts were you claimed I wasn't living in America, calling me "traitor" and all kinds of names because I knew that the ROOSKIES were not in any shape, fashion or form had a fucking thing to do with the DNC hack of their server nor did Trump "conspire" with Putin to hack the server either.

Try again.

I was blasting you for claiming Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax. Dude you what the hell are you talking about?

Sandy Hoax was a DHS capstone drill using crisis actors. We can definitely debate that topic. I have always maintained that Jones is a carnival barker and part of the controlled opposition. I have never touted his work here or anywhere else.

Try again.

Try again.

LMAO! Dude, Divine.Wind couldn't refute scientific data and you believed those pics were normal. You agree that those pics were taken close to airports? Because he did. You don't know that planes start their descent 45 minutes to an hour before they reach their destination and ACCORDING to naysayers, those kinds of trails are due to being 30,000 feet in the air. I have seen planes flying higher than the planes spraying that have condensation trails that dissipate within seconds. Yeah, that was the only post about spraying you commented on. I did find PLENTY of posts were you claimed I wasn't living in America, calling me "traitor" and all kinds of names because I knew that the ROOSKIES were not in any shape, fashion or form had a fucking thing to do with the DNC hack of their server nor did Trump "conspire" with Putin to hack the server either.

Blah blah blah blah....

Whatever Dude..... but you are LYING. I did not debate you about delirium etc etc etc etc. You were debating with DivineWind in details blasting you.

Get your facts straight Jerk.

If I were you. Stop drinking paint thinner and put that bong down and go to bed.

Try again.

Blah blah blah blah....

Whatever Dude..... but you are LYING. I did not debate you about delirium etc etc etc etc. You were debating with DivineWind in details blasting you.

If I were you. Stop drinking paint thinner and put that bong down and go to bed.

LMAO! So sue me, dipshit. You and Divine.Wind post in the same, lame manner. You did offer support for his argument. Divine.Wind ended up losing his shit on that topic when he got painted into a corner....kinda like you do.

Try again.

Sandy Hoax was a DHS capstone drill using crisis actors. We can definitely debate that topic. I have always maintained that Jones is a carnival barker and part of the controlled opposition. I have never touted his work here or anywhere else.

See what I mean? Using your conspiracies bullshit again?

You have no single iaota of evidence that those are actors.
That conspiracy created and promoted by your god Alex Jones. Not you.

Don’t tell me you started it?

Try again.

Blah blah blah blah....

LMAO! So sue me, dipshit. You and Divine.Wind post in the same, lame manner. You did offer support for his argument. Divine.Wind ended up losing his shit on that topic when he got painted into a corner....kinda like you do.

Sue you? What the hell do I get making peasant income of $70k a year. Then you claimed you are helping people here and there. BULLFUCKING SHIT.

Whatever your arguments with DivineWind it doesn’t matter. But you were not debating with me. LYING ASSHOLE. You are one lousy funny Dude.

Like I said stop drinking paint thinner.

Try again.

Blah blah blah blah....

And where the fuck you put me in the corner?

Let me repeat it again. I will debate you in a civilized manner. Not when you are acting like a an animal. What part of that don’t you fucking understand FREAK?

Forum List

Back