When republicans complain about single moms getting food stamps, why don’t they consider the well-being of the child?

Your biased, random opinions about people you see in a super market does not somehow represent reality. I mean obviously you can’t even give factual information to back up what you’re saying. You know know nothing about these people you see. You do get that right?

Surely you've seen the YouTube video where a black lady with 6 or7 kids demands to know who's going to pay for them.

How many existing kids have you taken into your home?
None. Even if I took in 9, it wouldn’t solve the actual problem wouldn’t it? What I do doesn’t actually matter. You do get that, right?

Single Moms aren't the problem
It's...

The mothers who repeatedly have children out of wedlock and who have no fathers around but keep having kids for extra welfare and food stamps (not a majority if them...)

The hu dress of millions / billions in fraud, waste, and abuse the govt can't seem to stop

Well you ignorant twit read the rest of what I wrote that addresses what is to be done with the existing kids in those situations.

Don't break your neck falling off that high moral pedestal, that fall into reality can be a real killer.

What a self promoting, arrogant, ignorant twit.
Right you want to separate such kids from their parents and put them….where? Foster care? How many of those kids get adopted? How much do you even think that would cost per year? Definitely more than the cost of food stamps. Also, it’s better psychologically that such kids stay with their parents.

Right, you're too busy demanding the rest of us sacrifice to pay for the poor decisions of their parents while our own kids may go wanting.
I’m simply asking you to not whine about a program that is a drop in the bucket in the national budget. I don’t mind my taxes goes to such programs.

The one's that get me are the "mom's" covered in tattoos and jewelry buying cartons of cigarettes and beer with what little cash they have then bitching because their EBT card ran dry buying pizzas, poptarts, and hot pockets for the "kids".

Them and the meth heads are a real hoot.
Neither one of you idiots are even aware of the payment method these people are actually using. You just pretend you actually see them using food stamps.

Hey moron, in case you missed it, here are the facts of who are on food stamps:

“SNAP targets those in greatest need. Among those participating in the program, most are children, elderly persons, or individuals with a disability. In fact, 86 percent of all SNAP benefits go to households that include a child, elderly person, or person with disabilities. In addition, about 92 percent of all SNAP benefits go to households with income at or below the federal poverty line.”
Great job moron, hell of a way to not actually address anything I said!

Neither one of you idiots are even aware of the payment method these people are actually using. You just pretend you actually see them using food stamps.
We know food stamps are now paid with EBT cards idiot, that's why we mentioned them.

Paper "food stamps" were phased out nationally 20 plus years ago you moron.

None. Even if I took in 9, it wouldn’t solve the actual problem wouldn’t it? What I do doesn’t actually matter. You do get that, right?

Here's the thing about taking a morally superior "high ground". You have to actually occupy that high ground, or at least a little bit higher than those whom you wish to deride, else you might come off looking like a self-righteous, sanctimonious, hypocrite.

And we wouldn't want that to happen.

The fact is, if your only proposed solution is more taxpayer money distributed with strings or questions asked, then you aren't solving the problem either.

Go back and ask yourself, what have I done to solve the problem and then seen if others could be asked to do the same.

We know food stamps are now paid with EBT cards idiot, that's why we mentioned them.

Paper "food stamps" were phased out nationally 20 plus years ago you moron.
I mean you can whine about these people you see in Wal-Mart all you want. The actual statistics I gave earlier speak for themselves. No one cares about your baseless anecdotal observations you see in a check out line.

Here's the thing about taking a morally superior "high ground". You have to actually occupy that high ground, or at least a little bit higher than those whom you wish to deride, else you might come off looking like a self-righteous, sanctimonious, hypocrite.

And we wouldn't want that to happen.

The fact is, if your only proposed solution is more taxpayer money distributed with strings or questions asked, then you aren't solving the problem either.

Go back and ask yourself, what have I done to solve the problem and then seen if others could be asked to do the same.
Or perhaps it’s best i don’t take in such kids because I would make for a shitty guardian. I’m content with my taxes supporting such kids. I don’t whine about it like you do.

I mean you can whine about these people you see in Wal-Mart all you want. The actual statistics I gave earlier speak for themselves. No one cares about your baseless anecdotal observations you see in a check out line.
You don't speak for everyone, or even a majority.

You don't know these people, to you they are just statistics so your moral high horse quickly proved to be a miniature Shetland pony.

Or perhaps it’s best i don’t take in such kids because I would make for a shitty guardian. I’m content with my taxes supporting such kids. I don’t whine about it like you do.
What taxes? Odds are you have a negative net tax liability just like most of the rest peddling the same BS.

Do what you want with your own money but keep your hands out of our pockets.

You don't speak for everyone, or even a majority.

You don't know these people, to you they are just statistics so your moral high horse quickly proved to be a miniature Shetland pony.
Say what you want about my “moral high ground”. My basic research shows stupid you are about this subject. You make these assumptions about these people you see in the check out line because it gives you a faux sense of manliness and superiority to manage your clear insecurities.

Say what you want about my “moral high ground”. My basic research shows stupid you are about this subject. You make these assumptions about these people you see in the check out line because it gives you a faux sense of manliness and superiority to manage your clear insecurities.
You haven't shown anything but your own ass much less where I or anyone else was wrong about anything.

Forum List

Back