When pro choice hypocrites are against women who smoke or drink while pregnant.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Ever run into them? These are things pro choice losers are suppose to celebrate.

Do you know that pro choice losers will have no clue what I am talking about?

Want to bet every pro choice loser on this site is against women smoking and drinking while pregnant?

Ever run into them? These are things pro choice losers are suppose to celebrate.

Want to bet every pro choice loser on this site is against women smoking and drinking while pregnant?
They're also against STATES RIGHTS. They want NO CHOICE for the states.

Please do tell...what is hypocritical about that?

They're also against STATES RIGHTS. They want NO CHOICE for the states.
I don't think the states want them to smoke or drink during pregnancy either..

Well, drinking and smoking is dangerous to the other human being involved there.

Of course, that's why they usually label such products to clarify the dangers to the other human being involved.

These days a lot of companies don't wana label their products in order to avoid people not buying them once they know what's actually in them. GMO, for example.

I remember Mike Pompeo was working to pass a law forbidding labeling on GMO products. That's when he was a congressman. I guess we all know who was feeding him money and actually penning that legislation.

Just give women ovulation testers to let them know when not to have sex and then they can have sex on the days they won't get pregnant...

There they are, not getting it. They truly are fucking hypocritical ignorant assholes.

Well, drinking and smoking is dangerous to the other human being involved there.

Of course, that's why they usually label such products to clarify the dangers to the other human being involved.

These days a lot of companies don't wana label their products in order to avoid people not buying them once they know what's actually in them. GMO, for example.

I remember Mike Pompeo was working to pass a law forbidding labeling on GMO products. That's when he was a congressman. I guess we all know who was feeding him money and actually penning that legislation.
You mean that "cluster of cells"?

Also. If mom and dad are killed in an auto accident and the unborn baby survives, guess who has legally protected inheritance rights. Ahem.

Also. If mom and dad are killed in an auto accident and the unborn baby survives, guess who has legally protected inheritance rights. Ahem.
In Arkansas it is Arkansas unless there is a will..

I think it's like that in a lot of states. It's why it's so important to have a living will.
You can make yer own as long as you have three witnesses to the document.Doesn't always mean they will follow the will of the testament.

Please do tell...what is hypocritical about that?

Isn't it obvious? If you believe that women should be able to choose whether to abort a sick fetus that has little to no chance of survival, and even if it did it would be terribly deformed and disabled to the point of being a vegitable, then you should be in favor of the kinds of health problems and birth defects that are associated with smoking and drinking while pregnant. Because it doesn't have to make sense to believe it. It just has to make you feel self righteous and smug.

Forum List

Back