When Is A 'White Man' Not A 'White Man'???

And you can bet that any of the shooter's ties to radical Islam in thought and/or support will be bleach-bitted and hidden by the Bi-Dung Administration!

How am I suppose to toss around bigotry if the meanings of terms are not standardized????

Was the shooter a 'violent white man' per the image the lying Democrats meant to use about the Capitol kerfuffle, you know to hide the hundreds of Biden voter riots of the last year????

Or was he some anti-Trump demented Muslim immigrant....and not white???

I mean, aren't Syrians white folks????

Or can't Democrats use 'white' except as some sort of insult?

"Blue check Twitter eats big, fat crow when Boulder shooting suspect’s identity defies media narrative
While the media originally reported that the Boulder shooter was a white man, he actually turned out to be a 21-year-old Middle Eastern Muslim who allegedly posted hatred for former President Trump on his Facebook page before it was taken down.

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa allegedly shot up a King Soopers grocery store in Boulder, Colorado on Monday and left ten people dead in his wake. Among the dead was a police officer who arrived first on the scene. Alissa is now facing ten counts of first-degree murder. He was reportedly living in Arvada, Colorado, and has allegedly lived most of his life in the U.S. according to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and court records, he was convicted of misdemeanor assault in 2018. He pleaded guilty to the charge and paid a fine.

While many verified social media accounts ran with the angle that the shooter was a white man, they were proven wrong when Alissa was taken into custody. Meena Harris, the Vice President’s niece had tweeted: “The Atlanta shooting was not even a week ago. Violent white men are the greatest terrorist threat to our country.” Many others also referred to the shooter as a “white man” on Twitter.

Harris was forced to delete her tweet accusing the shooter of being a violent white male. She would later tweet out: “I deleted a previous tweet about the suspect in the Boulder shooting. I made an assumption based on his being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men.”

OMG.... Progressives have now identified more whiteness racism... First it was White Hispanics and now White Muslims.

They sure stay busy, them wacky Democrats, huh?

How is it they won't refer to Arabs as white?????
Arabs are Semites.

All evil, according to the Nazi democrat party, is perpetrated by Der Juden, the whites.

The fact that he did this shooting automatically makes him white.
Actually, the FACT that he was taken alive is.
touch.jpg

I was elated when I found out that the shooter is a radicalized 'dune coon'.
Lefty Marxist gun-grabbers were all poised to pounce. All they're left to now is to spin an' lie! :spinner:
. . . omg. .

When will you folks stop. . .

You are all the same, left or right. :sigh2:

Lefty Marxist gun-grabbers were all poised to pounce. All they're left to now is to spin an' lie! :spinner:
. . . omg. .

Really?

When was the last election stolen by the Right?

. . . omg. .

I only deal in current reality. Misinformation and Disinformation is WHERE WE ARE AT on a hyper level.

How am I suppose to toss around bigotry if the meanings of terms are not standardized????

Was the shooter a 'violent white man' per the image the lying Democrats meant to use about the Capitol kerfuffle, you know to hide the hundreds of Biden voter riots of the last year????

"Blue check Twitter eats big, fat crow when Boulder shooting suspect’s identity defies media narrative
While the media originally reported that the Boulder shooter was a white man, he actually turned out to be a 21-year-old Middle Eastern Muslim who allegedly posted hatred for former President Trump on his Facebook page before it was taken down.

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa allegedly shot up a King Soopers grocery store in Boulder, Colorado on Monday and left ten people dead in his wake. Among the dead was a police officer who arrived first on the scene. Alissa is now facing ten counts of first-degree murder. He was reportedly living in Arvada, Colorado, and has allegedly lived most of his life in the U.S. according to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and court records, he was convicted of misdemeanor assault in 2018. He pleaded guilty to the charge and paid a fine.

While many verified social media accounts ran with the angle that the shooter was a white man, they were proven wrong when Alissa was taken into custody. Meena Harris, the Vice President’s niece had tweeted: “The Atlanta shooting was not even a week ago. Violent white men are the greatest terrorist threat to our country.” Many others also referred to the shooter as a “white man” on Twitter.

Harris was forced to delete her tweet accusing the shooter of being a violent white male. She would later tweet out: “I deleted a previous tweet about the suspect in the Boulder shooting. I made an assumption based on his being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men.”

OMG.... Progressives have now identified more whiteness racism... First it was White Hispanics and now White Muslims.

They sure stay busy, them wacky Democrats, huh?

How is it they won't refer to Arabs as white?????
Arabs are Semites.

Semitic is language, you fool.

Arabs are North African. Syrians, non-Arab Syrians, are Aryans, as are Persians, and Afghans.

Who is Arab is something not all Arabs agree on. Sudan is Arabic speaking country but most are of African ancestry. Some Egyptians are black. I know Arabs who say the Sudanese and black Egyptians are only Arabic speaking negro.

Who is Arab is something not all Arabs agree on. Sudan is Arabic speaking country but most are of African ancestry. Some Egyptians are black. I know Arabs who say the Sudanese and black Egyptians are only Arabic speaking negro.

All Arabs are African. Arabs migrated from North Africa to the middle east. The original people, the Assyrians, Meads, Persians, Hebrews, etc. were are Aryan people.

They've also branded folks like Candace Owens, Ben Carson, CJ Pearson, and Larry Elder as "white supremacists".

The left are insane.

LOL

The color of a human is not representative of a nationality.

Racism is the foundation of the democrat party. Racism is what everything about democrats is built on.

But this shows just how STUPID racism, hence the democrat Reich, really is.

This guy is a dark skinned Syrian. What race is he? He isn't black, he isn't white. Syrians aren't Arabs. But the Reich needs to put everyone in a color bucket, because skin color is the measure of worth among Nazi democrats. The lighter the skin, the less worth a person has.

This Harris woman wanted the shooter to be white so she could spew more hatred at him as is the way of the Reich.

The color of a human is not representative of a nationality.

Racism is the foundation of the democrat party. Racism is what everything about democrats is built on.

But this shows just how STUPID racism, hence the democrat Reich, really is.

This guy is a dark skinned Syrian. What race is he? He isn't black, he isn't white. Syrians aren't Arabs. But the Reich needs to put everyone in a color bucket, because skin color is the measure of worth among Nazi democrats. The lighter the skin, the less worth a person has.

This Harris woman wanted the shooter to be white so she could spew more hatred at him as is the way of the Reich.
This nation was founded on racism please stop trying to claim it is just a party.

Forum List

Back