When I say "The Book of Job" I mean it. Potential brain aneurysm was the reason for my two visits to hospital, current headaches...

ALL the symptoms are there and again I receive subpar treatment. This creepy covert police state is killing so many of us: pain behind eye, above eye, stiff neck,.ocassional numb face on same side, headaches that even wake me up at night, light headedness, discomfort in bright lights, nauseum.
Sorry to hear this my brother. You're in my prayers.

I can't help you unless you're honest with me. I may not be able to help you.

I care.
There is nothing to be honest about. I have been trying to live my life in peace for decades. We are the East Germany of the West and we are hurting America by association. I am in my late 40s with no crminal record. Who do you think I am, the ghost of Ted Bundy?

There is nothing to be honest about. I have been trying to live my life in peace for decades. We are the East Germany of the West and we are hurting America by association. I am in my late 40s with no crminal record. Who do you think I am, the ghost of Ted Bundy?
If you want relief from the pain then you need to accept that your problems include a large amount of psychosomatic symptoms.

If you want relief from the pain then you need to accept that your problems include a large amount of psychosomatic symptoms.
Psychosomatic pain in the back of my eye, numbness in the face and same side as the pain in the eye eminated from? Not bloody likely.

Psychosomatic pain in the back of my eye, numbness in the face and same side as the pain in the eye eminated from? Not bloody likely.
Teeth clenching?
You've reduced the number of different symptoms to not include the ones that caused me to suggest that it's mostly stress and psychosomatic. I'm glad you're no longer suffering from those!

Last edited:
Teeth clenching?
You've reduced the number of different symptoms to not include the ones that caused me to suggest that it's mostly stress and psychosomatic. I'm glad you're no longer suffering from those!
Six months ago I came on here sfter visiting the hospital twice in a 10 dsy period or so, you made excuses then for an ambulance being required due to my legs beng wobbly, left side of my body being numb, pain on the left side up to my brain and even suggested the hospitsl was messing with me in ordering a covid test. Now, when a doctor tells me what he suspects and what is needed you suggest its clenched teeth....yeah I think you reslly only care about your cult....

Six months ago I came on here sfter visiting the hospital twice in a 10 dsy period or so, you made excuses then for an ambulance being required due to my legs beng wobbly, left side of my body being numb, pain on the left side up to my brain and even suggested the hospitsl was messing with me in ordering a covid test. Now, when a doctor tells me what he suspects and what is needed you suggest its clenched teeth....yeah I think you reslly only care about your cult....
I didn't say anything about your legs being wobbly or anything about an ambulance.

However, I'm glad that the left side numbness has gone away and the problem with your whole left side has gone away.

What I'm suggesting now is that the headaches are very likely due to teeth clenching and especially at night when you're sleeping.

This makes perfect sense and it also helps to explain why the hospital would send you away.

As to the Covid test, that's what they would advise for anybody who hasn't been vaxxed.

I think this is better discussed in private, or not at all.

I didn't say anything about your legs being wobbly or anything about an ambulance.

However, I'm glad that the left side numbness has gone away and the problem with your whole left side has gone away.

What I'm suggesting now is that the headaches are very likely due to teeth clenching and especially at night when you're sleeping.

This makes perfect sense and it also helps to explain why the hospital would send you away.

As to the Covid test, that's what they would advise for anybody who hasn't been vaxxed.

I think this is better discussed in private, or not at all.
What it ie about tranparency snd open discussion in this forum thst you disllike so much? Notice what time it is? 3:17 am I awaken with a slight hesdache. Must be thst teeth grinding. I may be the first man in Canada who dies from grinding his teeth.. Your lack of Faith is showing...

What it ie about tranparency snd open discussion in this forum thst you disllike so much? Notice what time it is? 3:17 am I awaken with a slight hesdache. Must be thst teeth grinding. I may be the first man in Canada who dies from grinding his teeth.. Your lack of Faith is showing...
Grinding your teeth isn't a direct cause of death. It's the symptom that causes something much worse over time. I think you need to deal with the symptom but keep it to yourself, or at least don't share it with this public forum.

Grinding your teeth isn't a direct cause of death. It's the symptom that causes something much worse over time. I think you need to deal with the symptom but keep it to yourself, or at least don't share it with this public forum.
I believe in transparency,. I will share all I can. Your belief system is why Toronto and other cities are bankrupting our nstion.

I believe in transparency,. I will share all I can. Your belief system is why Toronto and other cities are bankrupting our nstion.
The more you say and the more symptoms you reveal in public, the more it becomes obvious what your problem has become.

Fill your boots my friend! I'm tired of trying to help you. You're going to get what you're asking for and what you deserve.

He switched the intense headaches to a slight headache.
Sometimes sight sometimes intense. Always in the same area above or behind the same eye. After so long, why would I expect the Neanderthals in Ontario to care?

Forum List

Back