“When I discovered my son, Michael was gay I was devastated. I cried for weeks"

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
michael2-2-416x500.jpg

Coghlan delivered a powerful endorsement of the referendum in 22 May, saying: “I was lucky enough to marry the woman of my dreams. Who are we as a nation to deny our sons and daughters the basic right of marrying the person they love?”

I was devastated. I cried for weeks Eamonn Coghlan reveals struggle with son s sexuality

I've yet to hear a parent say "I hope my kid is gay"
After what conservatives want to do to them? No one wants their children attacked.

Google
we have a guy here named Paint my house who says all handicapped people especially little kids should be put down....

Really? I have that dope on ignore...evidently for good reason. We have friends who have a Downs child and I absolutely adore that little girl, always so happy and I love watching her.

michael2-2-416x500.jpg

Coghlan delivered a powerful endorsement of the referendum in 22 May, saying: “I was lucky enough to marry the woman of my dreams. Who are we as a nation to deny our sons and daughters the basic right of marrying the person they love?”

I was devastated. I cried for weeks Eamonn Coghlan reveals struggle with son s sexuality
Read...the basic BENEFITS of marriage...it's all about benefits.

Don't forget feeling normal...

Save me from normal people. Normal people seem to be the ones running the world and grinding it beneath their heels.

Fags dont want nothing to do with traditional marriage and brag how they can still have kids. But- to do so they need to rely on the basic premise of life, and that needed sperm will give them their virtual family. They still need some sort of traditional byproduct of the union of one man and one woman...

They still haven't figured out how do get their dyke husband to manufacture sperm. Until then, they just can't quite make that 'unconscious' move to being a man

-Geaux

Fags dont want nothing to do with traditional marriage and brag how they can still have kids. But- to do so they need to rely on the basic premise of life, and that needed sperm will give them their virtual family. They still need some sort of traditional byproduct of the union of one man and one woman...

They still haven't figured out how do get their dyke husband to manufacture sperm. Until then, they just can't quite make that 'unconscious' move to being a man

-Geaux
you've put a lot of thought into this.

I've yet to hear a parent say "I hope my kid is gay"
After what conservatives want to do to them? No one wants their children attacked.

Google

Pulease, I'm a parent and I know dozens of parents and no parent wants a gay kid...way too many issues

So- what would you- or they do if they discover one of your children was gay- you claim your children are both clearly heterosexual- but hypothetically?

Would you beat the gay out of them?
Expell them from your home- and disown them?
Tell them that they are being selfish by being born gay?
Or- do like this father did- and love his child?

michael2-2-416x500.jpg

The message of this father cannot be repeated often enough:

Coghlan delivered a powerful endorsement of the referendum in 22 May, saying:

“I was lucky enough to marry the woman of my dreams. Who are we as a nation to deny our sons and daughters the basic right of marrying the person they love?”

Forum List

Back