when did these people become so rude......

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
these elected people are simply rude.......these people are out of line....

they are responsible for this.....they were in charge and sit there and blame others .....

There's an old joke among coppers. It's a scenario for an advanced promotion and the scenario starts out, "you're on supervisory patrol..." and then goes on with this huge litany of disaster after disaster after disaster until it gets to the concluding question: "What is you response?"

The best answer? "Take off uniform and mingle with crowd".

I think some of your congressfolks are taking off their uniforms and mingling with the crowd.

Let's not forget the raise they gave themselves this year...

i wonder if they all flew to the hearings from their home states in private jets......

i also like they fact that they don't care if any of the rich people are outed or killed......

they are responsible for this.....they were in charge and sit there and blame others .....

Let me guess. You must have been watching the "congressional hearings". I couldn't believe the arrogant little twit that said, " It was MEANT as offense".
The twit is Richard E. Neal D of Massachusettes. 202-225-5601. What do you want to bet that folks call him Dick?

His office will hear from me tomorrow. :) Dick might even be the nicest thing I call him too.

Let me guess. You must have been watching the "congressional hearings". I couldn't believe the arrogant little twit that said, " It was MEANT as offense".
The twit is Richard E. Neal D of Massachusettes. 202-225-5601. What do you want to bet that folks call him Dick?
His office will hear from me tomorrow. :) Dick might even be the nicest thing I call him too.

yes....he insulted a guy that is working for free on behalf of the govt....appointed by the govt to make them their money back and was following their direction to pay out the bounuses congres wrote into the bill and voted for......

LOL!!!! I guess we are talking about AIG here without mentioning the name. The assholes that were getting the bonuses were the very same people that created this situation. Millions of dollars for screwing the American public and a great many among the millions of unemployed that they helped create are losing their homes. But that matters not at all. These people have contracts. But abrogating union contracts is a good thing. Hell, I think that we should put that 90% tax on any that take that money. And do an in depth investigation of all that they have done in the market in the last five years.

It's right and good to sort out the mess (I'm generalising). But it's not right and good to have legislators - of any political persuasion - acting like a lynch mob. We, the great unwashed, are entitled to behave like that but we expect our legislators to lead and not to go and get the rope and ladders.

are you blame clintoner's even listening to yourselves?

Edward M. Liddy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Liddy garnered national headlines in October 2008 for defending a controversial $440,000 AIG corporate executive retreat at the luxury St. Regis Resort in Monarch Beach, California. The retreat, which was held shortly after the U.S. government rescued AIG from insolvency with $84 billion in loans, included $200,000 for rooms, $150,000 for meals and $23,000 for the spa. In testimony before the U.S. House Oversight Committee, Liddy stated that such retreats "are standard practice in our industry."[5] During the U.S. presidential debate on October 7, 2008, Democratic presidential nominee Sen. Barack Obama mentioned the retreat and said, "The Treasury should demand that money back and those executives should be fired."[6]Liddy receives a salary of $1 and equity grants As CEO of AIG, .[7][8]

Last edited:

Thanks, i'm gonna call that assholes office. His behavior was atrocious ......

LOL!!!! I guess we are talking about AIG here without mentioning the name. The assholes that were getting the bonuses were the very same people that created this situation. Millions of dollars for screwing the American public and a great many among the millions of unemployed that they helped create are losing their homes. But that matters not at all. These people have contracts. But abrogating union contracts is a good thing. Hell, I think that we should put that 90% tax on any that take that money. And do an in depth investigation of all that they have done in the market in the last five years.

The wheels on the bus go round and round ....

school-bus-3.jpg

The man who runs AIG left goldman sacks and get equity grants for his service , he also defended the trips the ceos made after they recieved our money.

The man who runs AIG left goldman sacks and get equity grants for his service , he also defended the trips the ceos made after they recieved our money.

How much is Barry's trip to see Jay Leno costing us ? ........ :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back