When did Libya Attacks the USA?

The downing of the Pan Am flight over Scotland. There is no statute of limitations on terrorism and murder.

I see, so you were demanding all our past presidents between that event and now go to war with Libya as well, correct?

You don't see that as an act of war by an actual nation? I do..Sure we bombed Gudaffis tent..we just didn't follow up.

Democrats voted for the Iraq war and are now illegally bombing Libya for European oil interests controlled by George Soros, wanted criminal.

democrats are evil

Democrats voted for the Iraq war and are now illegally bombing Libya for European oil interests controlled by George Soros, wanted criminal.

democrats are evil

Another brain dead Right-Wing troll.. Yayy.

Troll?

96% of Democrat scum voted for the illegal Iraq war for oil, then screamed that they were "tricked" by Bush, then bombed Libya for oil

Just the facts son

The downing of the Pan Am flight over Scotland. There is no statute of limitations on terrorism and murder.

I see, so you were demanding all our past presidents between that event and now go to war with Libya as well, correct?

You don't see that as an act of war by an actual nation? I do..Sure we bombed Gudaffis tent..we just didn't follow up.

Please don't quote me if you don't intend to answer the question I asked.

Forum List

Back