When blue staters who are politically left move to Florida and buy an existing home, they often tear down the trees on their property

There is more wooded acreage today on the East Coast in the U.S. than there was in the 19th century. Subsistence 19th century farmland that relied on cleared ground for pasture and crops is mostly gone and replaced with ....gasp....trees. Take a walk in the woods sometime and see the walls that used to designate pasture. Indications are that there is more forested area in Mexico and Central America and South America today than there was during the reign of the Aztec and Inca empires. You almost have to laugh that lefties declared Co2 to be a haz-mat gas when the planet is comprised of carbon based life.

Last edited:
actually lib states starting with maryland and on up to New York. I can't stand to even vacation on delaware or maryland beaches. Vermont/new hampshire...those are not friendly people. I dont' know what has happened to these states on the east coast...maybe it is the liberal mindset setting in..and it's a shame.

actually lib states starting with maryland and on up to New York. I can't stand to even vacation on delaware or maryland beaches. Vermont/new hampshire...those are not friendly people. I dont' know what has happened to these states on the east coast...maybe it is the liberal mindset setting in..and it's a shame.
New Hampshire?
???????????
Have you actually been in the NE?

ALL OVER IT. BUD. ALL OVER IT and taking up temporary residence in each one. I"ve been very lucky.

Forum List

Back