WHEN are we going to start executing or jailing FOR LIFE all the child molesters and felony abusers?

I cannot speak for what actually goes on at or in connection with these pageants, but there is nothing inherently sexual about the appreciation of feminine beauty, including the beauty of young girls. Certainly, it's not at all comparable to intentionally putting children in a setting involving known sexual deviants behaving in sexually deviant manners.

I cannot speak for what actually goes on at or in connection with these pageants, but there is nothing inherently sexual about the appreciation of feminine beauty, including the beauty of young girls. Certainly, it's not at all comparable to intentionally putting children in a setting involving known sexual deviants behaving in sexually deviant manners.

Child Beauty pageants.

1670188477570.png

1670188507121.png

1670188531753.png

So, you see images like that of beautiful little girls, and immediately you think of them sexually.

I think this tells us a lot more about you, than it does about the circumstances in which these images were produced.

The fact you will defend these events while attacking me tells us all anyone needs to know about you.

Just heard on the news that the Fed Ex driver who admitted to killing that 7 year old was accused of raping a 16 year old prior to this.

Which is more egregious, me killing someone or me raping or killing an innocent child???

It is past time that we treated crimes against children as the worst crimes in society and ended the lives of those who commit these heinous crimes.

How many would be alive today and how many would never have been victimized if we treated these people like the animals they are.

Where would the democrats find more groomers?

Just heard on the news that the Fed Ex driver who admitted to killing that 7 year old was accused of raping a 16 year old prior to this.

Which is more egregious, me killing someone or me raping or killing an innocent child???

It is past time that we treated crimes against children as the worst crimes in society and ended the lives of those who commit these heinous crimes.

How many would be alive today and how many would never have been victimized if we treated these people like the animals they are.

Who is claiming that we already don't treat crimes against children as the worst crimes in society?

Who is claiming that we already don't treat crimes against children as the worst crimes in society?

California......

LOS ANGELES (TND) — An investigation by TheDailyMail.com uncovered thousands of individuals convicted of severe child sex crimes in the state of California were let out of jail in less than a year.

“Letting these people out early, we’re allowing for a lot more victimization. And that's terrifying,” former L.A. sex crimes prosecutor Samuel Dordulian told TheDailyMail.com.

When it's all you got, make it everything.

So, you see images like that of beautiful little girls, and immediately you think of them sexually.

I think this tells us a lot more about you, than it does about the circumstances in which these images were produced.
The second row is perfectly normal.

The other two would have drawn violence from me were they my girls.

Stupid, Deluded, vicious, murderous Americans have tortured and murdered millions of children with Your Habitual Lust for wars of mass torture and murder over the last 122 years. Because of that, Your children are Cursed. Your schools are cursing them with homosexual perversion; You yourselves inject Your children with damaging drugs. America is Under Divine Curses for Your Crimes.

FUCKING REALITY.

Read the op for fucks sake. The man who murdered that SEVEN YEAR OLD previously raped a 16 year old
From what I read, (which I can't confirm), he was ACUSSED of raping a 16 year old girl.

As for what I know for a fact, companies run extensive background checks on ALL prospective employees to weed out people with criminal records. Fed Ex would certainly have done this. I should know. My employer did the same thing with me and everyone I work with.

What I read, (which I can't confirm), is that he was ACUSSED of raping a 16 year old girl.

As for what I know for a fact, companies run extensive background checks on ALL prospective employees to weed out people with criminal records. Fed Ex would certainly have done this. I should know. My employer did the same thing with me and everyone I work with.
I am a CONVICTED FELON yet I work everyday.

And this guy has a past guaranteed. You don't just wake up one day and decide to rape and murder children

Forum List

Back