when anti gunners reveal their real agenda.....they do want your guns...

10660260_1066858423378536_2289631821169140922_n.jpg
You'd be the first one running to one of these armed 'men' for help when your bitch is smacking you around.

If guns, as you say, couldn't protect elected officials, why don't all those elected officials get rid of the SS protection and armed guards they have protecting them?

Those people are specifically targeted ...the people with guns around them are trained ...
these goofs are not trained at anything except drinking alcohol and shooting meth:
texas-open-carry-demonstrators-front-view-parking-lot.jpg

Do you have any evidence for substance abuse from this group of people?

He doesn't. He just hates guns.

If guns, as you say, couldn't protect elected officials, why don't all those elected officials get rid of the SS protection and armed guards they have protecting them?

Those people are specifically targeted ...the people with guns around them are trained ...
these goofs are not trained at anything except drinking alcohol and shooting meth:

Enough to take an entire group of people and paint them as tweakers?

Enough to take an entire group of people and paint them as tweakers?

Exactly. Anyone that disagrees with him is viewed that way.

So how do you know some of these guys aren't ex military?

He doesn't. He simply hates guns.

You'd be the first one running to one of these armed 'men' for help when your bitch is smacking you around.
I walk around in a dangerous city unarmed all day long...."I am walking here" is my motto... I do not own a gun...and I live unafraid of any man....

Good for you.......and if the day ever comes where you lack of fear ends up getting you killed....I won't send flowers.

I can only hope it does come. Maybe it will be one of those criminals he thinks gun laws will prevent from getting guns.

Forum List

Back