When An Elected Congress Comes For Your Guns

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
When An Elected Congress Comes For Your Guns: They were elected, but by whom and with what authority?

"Sir: I have endeavored in the towns of...to carry the Resolutions of Congress into execution; but without the assistance of the battalion (Col. ...r's) I shall not be able to do it to any good purpose. The people conceal all their arms that are of any value; many declare that they know nothing about the Congress, nor do they care anything for the orders of Congress, and say they would sooner lose their lives than give up their arms; and that they would blow any man's brains out that should attempt to take them." - no citation or link required

Liberty? Freedoms?

It isn't Congress, but elected representatives to State government that gun lovers should be trying to convince they really can be really serious with their Arms.

Otherwise, if gun lovers' own State representatives to government don't trust them with Arms, why should the left.

danielpalos
It isn't Congress, but elected representatives to State government that gun lovers should be trying to convince they really can be really serious with their Arms.

Otherwise, if gun lovers' own State representatives to government don't trust them with Arms, why should the left.
Actually, those were town and colonial (read state) officials coming after their neighbors guns

wake up. learn the true history of your adopted homeland

danielpalos

Actually, those were town and colonial (read state) officials coming after their neighbors guns

if gun lovers' own State representatives to government don't trust them with Arms, why should the left.

danielpalos

if gun lovers' own State representatives to government don't trust them with Arms, why should the left.
if danielpalos actually read what he was replying to, would anyone notice?

danielpalos

Read? You want he/she/it to actually read something!!?? I mean something not pertinent to he/she/it's single focused crusade.......
What's interesting is reading he/she/it's response here and trying to find the logic in it. :dunno:

danielpalos

Read? You want he/she/it to actually read something!!?? I mean something not pertinent to he/she/it's single focused crusade.......
What's interesting is reading he/she/it's response here and trying to find the logic in it. :dunno:
nothing but fallacy for your Cause; i got it.

"When An Elected Congress Comes For Your Guns"

An elected Congress will likely be enjoined from 'coming for your guns' by a Federal judge based on Second and Fifth Amendment grounds.

That's true until enough progressive Judges get placed in the Court system. Then it will be Katy bar the door.

Ain't gonna happen. Lol. When was the last time congress passed a gun restriction? Shit, the last time Democrats ran both houses of congress, they voted to allow guns in National Parks and on Amtrak. :rolleyes:

danielpalos

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Could you possibly be any more delusional?

"When An Elected Congress Comes For Your Guns"

An elected Congress will likely be enjoined from 'coming for your guns' by a Federal judge based on Second and Fifth Amendment grounds.

That's true until enough progressive Judges get placed in the Court system. Then it will be Katy bar the door.

You mean progressive like the Continental Congress and it's Committees? You do know is many areas a majority of townsfolk did not want to go along with the extra-legal Congress?

Could you have any Thing more than a false clue and a false Cause
danielpalos Actually, those were town and colonial (read state) officials coming after their neighbors guns

could you have any Thing more than a false clue and a false Cause?

Could you have any Thing more than a false clue and a false Cause

could you have any Thing more than a false clue and a false Cause?
Well, you do have your willow lance and your trusty steed

sadlepig.jpg

Too bad that's a Mac truck not a windmill you're tilting at. :thup:

Forum List

Back