What's your plan?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
What's your plan if:

1. Hillary becomes potus and gets the 5th antiAmerican, anti Second Amendment vote on SCOTUS and they rule that there is no individual right to bear arms?
  2. Trump becomes potus and tell Fed decides to withdraw the credit thats propped up the Obama economy, crashing financial and real estate markets?

What's your plan if:

1. Hillary becomes potus and gets the 5th antiAmerican, anti Second Amendment vote on SCOTUS and they rule that there is no individual right to bear arms?
  2. Trump becomes potus and tell Fed decides to withdraw the credit thats propped up the Obama economy, crashing financial and real estate markets?

I'm gonna put my tin foil hat on and everything will be ok. ;)

What's your plan if:

Simple:

Clinch my ass cheeks and keep on living...

Neither one of them will matter much for me but the fear of them winning will worry many, so vote for Johnson if you want to prevent your doomsday scenario ...

Forum List

Back