What's Happened to Michelle Malkin?

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Have not heard from her for a long time. The last column from her was in December. About children's books. She says she is an investigating journalist.

In my work as a newspaper columnist and investigative journalist, I’ve had the privilege of meeting some of the most eclectic and fascinating men. Reporting on the criminal justice system over the past year introduced me to a diverse and remarkable trio with a deep commitment to compassion, acceptance and empathy.

Seems like she would be making the rounds talking about how out of whack the political system is.

Maybe, she is in the deep deep.

Last edited:
Have not heard from her for a long time. The last column from her was in December.

Seems like she would be making the rounds talking about how out of whack the political system is.

She had a failed face transplant?

Michelle made the mistake of questioning George Soros , SLPC, John McCain and others. She said the Proud Boys were unjustly prosecuted. In short, she pissed of the powerful RINOs and now she is being called an anti-semite and a racist. She decided to retire.

• Informative
Reactions: EMH
Have not heard from her for a long time. The last column from her was in December. About children's books. She says she is an investigating journalist.

She's still around. This article will give you everything you want to know.

I do not for a minute think Michelle Malkin is a white nationalist nor an anti-semite. But around the 2020 election she was too chummy and conciliatory toward some national figures who are white nationalists and anti-semites and it looked pretty bad. Patriots/Republicans can engage in the cancel culture too and Michelle was seen as a problem. She was disinvited from speaking engagements, some book signing events were cancelled, she was booted as a Fox News contributor and I haven't seen her on OAN or Newsmax either.

She hasn't been trashed but has become a pretty invisible non persona. She is young--just 53--but she is a multi-millionaire many times over via her speaking, media slots, book sales and may indeed have just decided to retire. Not everybody is cut out to stay and fight the politics of personal destruction.

I do not for a minute think Michelle Malkin is a white nationalist nor an anti-semite. But around the 2020 election she was too chummy and conciliatory toward some national figures who are white nationalists and anti-semites and it looked pretty bad. Patriots/Republicans can engage in the cancel culture too and Michelle was seen as a problem. She was disinvited from speaking engagements, some book signing events were cancelled, she was booted as a Fox News contributor and I haven't seen her on OAN or Newsmax either.

She hasn't been trashed but has become a pretty invisible non persona. She is young--just 53--but she is a multi-millionaire many times over via her speaking, media slots, book sales and may indeed have just decided to retire. Not everybody is cut out to stay and fight the politics of personal destruction.
Much of that was do to the leftwing media and never Trumpers who lied repeatedly.

You have some of that backwards. It's many semites that are anti White. Many call for the literal genocide of all white people.

Maybe. But I think she may have made some bad choices of words and perspective too. I don't know. Anyway, she has all but disappeared from public life.
I was surprised that she is 53 years old. When she was on Fox, she looked like in her 20's and that was 10 - 15 years ago.

Maybe. But I think she may have made some bad choices of words and perspective too. I don't know. Anyway, she has all but disappeared from public life.
She has sold a ton of books, she started Hot Air and Twitchy and sold both to Salem Communications.

I was surprised that she is 53 years old. When she was on Fox, she looked like in her 20's and that was 10 - 15 years ago.
She still looks really young for her age. And she is smart and articulate and knowledgeable of her subject matter, but alas, the cancel culture is swift and vicious these days and it allows for no counter testimony from those it targets. As I said, I do not believe for a minute she is racist, white nationalist, or anti-semite but she inadvertently did put herself in an awkward position with some rather bad actors. And probably isn't tough enough to want to weather the blow back.

But since she is also independently wealthy, she'll be okay.

Forum List

Back