What’s Behind the Rising Attacks on Homosexuals in France?

Obviously. No one on the left wants to address the root cause of why homosexuals are being attacked

Because religious fanatics and bigots are stupid assholes. It doesn’t exactly take a cryptologist to figure this out.
Yeah, that’s why the Left cover and spin for the religious fanatics. At least the Mooselim ones.

Left bow to Muslims. We witnessed it after the Orlando homo bar mass shooting. Within minutes MSM was spinning for Mohammed.

Thank goodness the gay community has champions such yourself looking out for our best interests.

Conservative immigration policies would be very much in the best interests of the gay community.

More muslim immigration WILL result in more homophobic violence.

That is a given.

It is certainly not my primary reason for my opposition to Third World Immigration, but it is A reason for it.

I might not give much of a damn about your desire to get a wedding cake from a certain baker, but that doesn't mean I want to see you killed.

I don’t want to see me killed either. It’s why I’ve always advocated my friends, gay and straight, to become proficient in firearms. It’s a lot harder to become a statistic of a hate crime when armed.

Also, my disdain for all public accomdations laws are not some secret around here. I think a business should be able to turn you away for any damn reason they see fit.

Left bow to Muslims. We witnessed it after the Orlando homo bar mass shooting. Within minutes MSM was spinning for Mohammed.

Thank goodness the gay community has champions such yourself looking out for our best interests.

Conservative immigration policies would be very much in the best interests of the gay community.

More muslim immigration WILL result in more homophobic violence.

That is a given.

It is certainly not my primary reason for my opposition to Third World Immigration, but it is A reason for it.

I might not give much of a damn about your desire to get a wedding cake from a certain baker, but that doesn't mean I want to see you killed.

I don’t want to see me killed either. It’s why I’ve always advocated my friends, gay and straight, to become proficient in firearms. It’s a lot harder to become a statistic of a hate crime when armed.

Also, my disdain for all public accomdations laws are not some secret around here. I think a business should be able to turn you away for any damn reason they see fit.

Self defense is a good idea. Restricting the inflow of a population that is more likely to respond with violence to exposure to homosexuals would be contribute to safety for you and your friends too.

Forum List

Back