What's bad for Fauci is acceptable for Oz.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
I suppose the thread title should have been posted as a question. Fauci was correctly condemned over the news of his treatment of dogs in the experiments that happened under his watch but it seems the same applies to Dr Oz.

In a scandal that will surely make Mitt Romney—who famously strapped his family dog atop the roof of his car for a road trip—look like a PETA activist, a review of 75 studies published by Mehmet Oz between 1989 and 2010 reveals the Republican Senate candidate’s research killed over 300 dogs and inflicted significant suffering on them and the other animals used in experiments.

Dr. Oz’s Scientific Experiments Killed Over 300 Dogs, Entire Litter of Puppies

Who else beside you is saying that is acceptable?
I barely trust a RINO like Oz more than a mass murderer like "dr" Fauxi.

Unlike most Dems, conservatives don't have the double standards to say it's wrong on 1 side but OK for the other.

BTW- get back to us when Oz has caused the deaths of millions of unsuspecting & overly trustful dupes.
Or when he withholds real generic medicine to enrich his Big Pharma partners

Who else beside you is saying that is acceptable?

I noted in the body of my post it should be asked as a question.

I barely trust a RINO like Oz more than a mass murderer like "dr" Fauxi.

Unlike most Dems, conservatives don't have the double standards to say it's wrong on 1 side but OK for the other.

BTW- get back to us when Oz has caused the deaths of millions of unsuspecting & overly trustful dupes.
Or when he withholds real generic medicine to enrich his Big Pharma partners

Why would you call me on that? I never supported Fauci.

Doctor Oz is a Muslim. Of course he tortured puppies!

Forum List

Back