What Would YOU Like to See in the 2012 Politically Incorrect Dictionary?

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
Hey All:

I'm on the final draft and the 2012 Politically Incorrect Dictionary will be released within a month!
So if there is an issue, candidate, entity, religion, sexuality, corporation or WHATEVER you think should be included, let me know quick! Keep in mind, this does not lean in any specific direction - it is designed to offend everyone equally :)

Here is a sampling to give you an idea of the "flavor":

National Public Radio / PBS: Media enterprises subsidized by federal tax dollars in order to guarantee that valuable television programs such as “The Excitement of Snail Farming!” and radio programs like “Why Liberals Are Right About Everything!” remain available for the general welfare of the population.

Intelligence: The measurable ability of others, to recognize the various areas in which you are right.

Election: A lying contest held by two political parties for which the judging is done by the public in voting booths.

Congress: A group of political officials elected to make sure the country does well - only so long as their party gets credit for it.

Arnold Schwarzenegger: A man who spent years blowing up and destroying everything around him. Before that he was an actor.

Rush Limbaugh: A drug addict who claimed that the use of presidential executive powers is often necessary, war is necessary, people should support their president even if they don’t like him and that Liberals are hypocrites. Until Barrack Obama was elected, at which time he claimed that use of presidential executive powers were an abuse of government, war was grounds for impeachment, people should never support a president they don’t like and…. Liberals are hypocrites.

I've already done Obama, Bush, Pelosi, Reid, Cantor, Boehner, Palin, Paul, Bachmann, Maddow, Matthews, Beck. Others?
Atheists, Christians, Muslims, Mormons, Buddhists, Lutherans and Catholics. Others?

Issues?

Cheers,
IL

New Topics

Forum List

Back