What would you like to accomplish?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
It's 2010. A brand new year and a fresh start on things so to speak. What would you like to accomplish this year?

Me, I don't have any big expectations or major plans. Right now, I'm thinking of starting a collection of bras from women in the political world. I'm trying to figure out how to nicely word a letter to Nancy Pelosi to ask for one of her bras. Any suggestions?

I am going to get an associates degree by this time next year. If I do a full load every term, including summer, I can make it.

I am going to get an associates degree by this time next year. If I do a full load every term, including summer, I can make it.
I've gone back to school as well.

I finished up with college many years ago and at this stage of my life, I am as smart as I probably will ever be. According to my wife though, all money spent on my education was a waste of resources. She insists that I am as smart as a sack full of hammers. I'd like to challenge her on this but I don't know how many hammers you can get in a sack. Any suggestions?

The symbolism of a new year is really just that, symbolism. The reality is that it is just another day that has passed. We have just added another number to the year count.

The symbolism of a new year is really just that, symbolism. The reality is that it is just another day that has passed. We have just added another number to the year count.

That's pretty deep thought... Tell me, how is that going to help me out with my bra collection from women in the political world?

Sobriety.

Today is day three and I am shaking like a UN peace keeper. My typing is so bad the Word Perfect cartoon paper clip just put a gun between its eyes and pulled the trigger.

I have organs aching where I forgot I had organs and my penis is depressed as it knows I am now more likely to stay monogamous.

On the up side my dreams have never been clearer, I actually remember them.
I think I am in like Flynn with Angelina Jole, that is if Amy Winehouse does not show up forcing me to wake screaming in the night.

Last edited:
Sobriety.

Today is day three and I am shaking like a UN peace keeper. My typing is so bad the Word Perfect cartoon paper clip just put a gun between its eyes and pulled the trigger.

I have organs aching where I forgot I had organs and my penis is depressed as it knows I am now more likely to stay monogamous.

I think I am in like Flynn with Angelina Jole, that is if Amy Winehouse does not show up forcing my to wake screaming in the night.

Good luck to you, JW Frogen. Hope it all works out for you in a good way.

I finished up with college many years ago and at this stage of my life, I am as smart as I probably will ever be. According to my wife though, all money spent on my education was a waste of resources. She insists that I am as smart as a sack full of hammers. I'd like to challenge her on this but I don't know how many hammers you can get in a sack. Any suggestions?

Just use the right hammer,
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w51J1Qq7sb8[/ame]

Sobriety.

I think I am in like Flynn with Angelina Jole, that is if Amy Winehouse does not show up forcing me to wake screaming in the night.

Good God man,
why would you impose sobriety on yourself for 3 days? What the fuck is your problem? Have you gone daft?

I wanna visit Stonehenge at Midnight and be Sexually Assulted by Hawt Wiccan Goth Chicks during a Pagan Ceremony involving an Octopus and Chocolate Syrup.........

:eusa_eh:

:eusa_think:

ok......I'll settle for just the Chocolate Syrup.

I wanna visit Stonehenge at Midnight and be Sexually Assulted by Hawt Wiccan Goth Chicks during a Pagan Ceremony involving an Octopus and Chocolate Syrup.........

:eusa_think:

ok......I'll settle for just the Chocolate Syrup.

You said chocolate.
Eve, Coyote and EZ will probably be along shortly.
Unless they are sleeping.

Good God man,
why would you impose sobriety on yourself for 3 days? What the fuck is your problem? Have you gone daft?

No, I have gone from the draft. (Shit, even my humor is in delirium tremens.)

Normally I would agree with you my brother of the infinate bottle, I do love drinking and getting drunk, the fun that follows (usually when it turns bad you are too drunk to remember anyway) and like Oliver Ried I envisioned going out falling to the floor after drinking sailors under the table in a bar in Malta, but my body is telling me I don’t have that much time, and it is time to think more of my four year old son than my thirsty soul.

I have drank 2 ½ pints of milk today, fuck I can’t even do moderation in moderation.

Good God man,

No, I have gone from the draft. (Shit, even my humor is in delirium tremens.)

Normally I would agree with you my brother of the infinate bottle, I do love drinking and getting drunk, the fun that follows (usually when it turns bad you are too drunk to remember anyway) and like Oliver Ried I envisioned going out falling to the floor after drinking sailors under the table in a bar in Malta, but my body is telling me I don’t have that much time, and it is time to think more of my four year old son than my thirsty soul.

I have drank 2 ½ pints of milk today, fuck I can’t even do moderation in moderation.

you can start drinking again when your son gets his drivers license. Built in designated driver. :evil:

That's pretty deep thought... Tell me, how is that going to help me out with my bra collection from women in the political world?

I don't speak any German, but I think Angela Merkel's would be a great deal larger than Nancy's.
article-0-06073740000005DC-921_468x331.jpg

I am reliably informed that the caption read "We have more to offer"

Udder Alles!

Last edited:

LOL

Ya just need a bigger sack...

(Don't even say it Liability!)

Seriously though. I thought I may be to old to go back to college, but I've been doing what I've had to do for so long I thought it might be nice to do something I love doing instead.

Shut up Mal...

Forum List

Back