What would you do?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
it's 6:30 am and your alarm clock has gone off waking you up out of a nice deep sleep. As you lay there, thinking about getting up, the wife rolls over and says to you "We're all out of coffee. We ran out yesterday and I forgot to buy more at Wal-Mart." What would you do?

Myself, personally, I would roll back over and go back to sleep. Life is not worth living under these circumstances.:eek:

it's 6:30 am and your alarm clock has gone off waking you up out of a nice deep sleep. As you lay there, thinking about getting up, the wife rolls over and says to you "We're all out of coffee. We ran out yesterday and I forgot to buy more at Wal-Mart." What would you do?

Myself, personally, I would roll back over and go back to sleep. Life is not worth living under these circumstances.:eek:

Go to the nearest 7-11 or gas station quicky mart before the Beserker comes out of hiding. Just doing my part to protect and serve.

I'd probably try to clear the cobwebs from my brain and wonder when I acquired a wife and started drinking coffee.

That's like saying "There is no more oxygen"

I would just remain in bed and patiently await inevitable death.

Alternatively, I might say "What good are you, woman??? If I wanted to wake up without coffee, I would have remained a bachelor."

Then I would go out to the couch.

I'd probably try to clear the cobwebs from my brain and wonder when I acquired a wife and started drinking coffee.

Yes, me too.

I would also wonder why I slept in so late. My alarm clock is set for 05:30 am Monday through Friday.

:eusa_think: :D

Some doctor you are. :eusa_eh:

You don't await death for lack of coffee, bozo. You go get the damned coffee and preserve life. :cuckoo:

I would have to wonder when I started drinking coffee and where the woman in my bed came from.
I might focus on the woman a bit more and hell with the coffee.

I don't drink coffee or alcohol.
Now if she has said we are out of Mtn Dew and I forgot to get any I might have to kick her out of bed.

Last edited:

Some doctor you are. :eusa_eh:

You don't await death for lack of coffee, bozo. You go get the damned coffee and preserve life. :cuckoo:

When you have caffeine withdrawal headaches like I get, you'll be begging for death.

A good hubby would go to the store and get his wife some coffee first thing in the morning.

And a good wife would have gotten the coffee the night before.
A good husband realizes the woman does miss things at the store at times and doesn't sweat the petty stuff.

You simply do not understand, Rodishi. COFFEE, is the only thing with priority that needs to be purchased in this household. Anything that is purchased after coffee is secondary to a product that is intended to maintain life. I can't help being such a puss... I need my coffee and I can't stand life without it!:(

A good hubby would go to the store and get his wife some coffee first thing in the morning.

And a good wife would have gotten the coffee the night before.
A good husband realizes the woman does miss things at the store at times and doesn't sweat the petty stuff.

Petty?! PETTY??!! Don't you understand coffee is the elixer of life!!!!!!!!! People die from lack of it, not the drinker, those around him or her are most at risk! Oh the inhumanity of it all!!!!

Seeing that she accepted the blame..(I forgot).

First.. I'd turn my head away and bite the pillow.. then I turn back and say, "No problem Doll, lets get up, get dressed and go out for breakfast.

As a husband, you always need extra points in the bank...

( also.. I'd hide a back up supply of coffee, somewhere safe...)

Go next door and beat the shit out of the neighbor because I don't believe in hitting a woman...:lol::lol:

In all seriousness....

I'd go next door and beat the shit out of the neighbor because I don't believe in hitting a woman....

Or....I'd get up, take a leak, look at the weather and if its cold...go back to bed. If it isn't cold...go back to bed....If the morning wood doesn't go away...I'd go back to bed but not to sleep....if I felt I was awake, I'd go downstairs, turn on FoxNews and wait for the wife to get back with some coffee..

:razz::eusa_angel:

Six thirty! jeez the day is half over at 630. lol Buy your coffee in whole bean and freeze it is my advice, and more advice shop someplace where they support American workers. BJs sells Starbucks in two pound bags. But Peets is my personal favorite.

Forum List

Back