Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
:eek:

Attachments

• $meh.ro10579.jpg
    $meh.ro10579.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 191
Shoot it. Then eat it so I can take its power!

I would tell him "Sit! Stay!!!" And when he did, I'd say "Good boy!!" and give him a treat. Then I'd bring him upstairs and let him meet my dog, Greta. I bet they'd really like each other. : )

Attachments

• $DSCN0151.jpg
    $DSCN0151.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 157
I would tell him "Sit! Stay!!!" And when he did, I'd say "Good boy!!" and give him a treat. Then I'd bring him upstairs and let him meet my dog, Greta. I bet they'd really like each other. : )
that is one mean looking dog !!:eek:

She's not, really, she's actually very sweet. Although sometimes a little grouchy. So I wouldn't be taken aback by a devil dog on my stairs. I'd just take the alpha role and snap that demon dog into shape! : )

Attachments

• $100_0711.JPG
    $100_0711.JPG
    600.3 KB · Views: 135
that is one mean looking dog !!:eek:

She's not, really, she's actually very sweet. Although sometimes a little grouchy. So I wouldn't be taken aback by a devil dog on my stairs. I'd just take the alpha role and snap that demon dog into shape! : )
:eusa_angel:awwwww,hers a good dog.

Lol..me too. I'd be like, "Oh you poor ugly thing! Well I love you anyway...have some sausage."

Forum List

Back