What Won't They Try To Regulate Next?

No way. Thats where I live.

No shit, I went to Oceanside HS my freshman year. I lived on Oceanside Road, right next to the Dairy barn. I was actually back to visit last month for the first time in 10+ years and ate at Marios Pizza, which was my go to place.

Wow. My wife and both of my boys graduated OHS...I have lived here in the Ocean Lea area for over 25 years...(the other side of long berach road from you).....if you lived near the dairy barn, then you were right across the street form Merle Avenue School....Heck...I know people right on that block next to dairy barn.

yeah, I played stickball as a kid at that school for years against all the mexican kids. I went to School #3 for elementary school. Small world....

No shit, I went to Oceanside HS my freshman year. I lived on Oceanside Road, right next to the Dairy barn. I was actually back to visit last month for the first time in 10+ years and ate at Marios Pizza, which was my go to place.

Wow. My wife and both of my boys graduated OHS...I have lived here in the Ocean Lea area for over 25 years...(the other side of long berach road from you).....if you lived near the dairy barn, then you were right across the street form Merle Avenue School....Heck...I know people right on that block next to dairy barn.

yeah, I played stickball as a kid at that school for years against all the mexican kids. I went to School #3 for elementary school. Small world....

My wife AND both my boys have their pictures on the "Wall of Fame" outside the gym at OHS.....funny thing to look at...

Forum List

Back