What win's or loses were most important?

53 Senate seats means the Pres has to pay attention, making Mitch McConnell the biggest winner of the election.

The beat down smashing of the TPM means Boehner and McConnell have room

If the Pres EO's immigration reform, everything else is workable.

ACA is a nonplayer, off the table.

No it isn't.
It won't get repealed because Obama won't let it, but it can and should be changed. If Obama does not let the changes happen, the Dems are doomed for 2016.
The majority of the people still don't like it.
At least the Repubs are still listening to the people, unlike the Dems who forced this bill down our throats.
Obamacare Is More Unpopular Than Ever Poll Shows
The people are fed up with being forced to do things they don't want to do.

Truth. But the bigger question is why don't they like it? (1) because it was shoved down their throats (2) Because the CIC lied out his ass about the services (Keeping your doctor, your plan, etc) (3) Folks going into work to find out that their plans were now cancelled (in favor of Obamacare) and (4) plans that have $6,000-$9,000 per year deductibles and are subject to yearly premium increases of (in some cases) 40%

It flat out DOESN'T work. It should be subject to a series of changes (including a re-name) that actually WORK for the subscribers. If it becomes competitive with the open market - millions more will join up VOLUNTARILY. Until then? It's a joke.

53 Senate seats means the Pres has to pay attention, making Mitch McConnell the biggest winner of the election.

No it isn't.
It won't get repealed because Obama won't let it, but it can and should be changed. If Obama does not let the changes happen, the Dems are doomed for 2016.
At least the Repubs are still listening to the people, unlike the Dems who forced this bill down our throats.

Truth. But the bigger question is why don't they like it? (1) because it was shoved down their throats (2) Because the CIC lied out his ass about the services (Keeping your doctor, your plan, etc) (3) Folks going into work to find out that their plans were now cancelled (in favor of Obamacare) and (4) plans that have $6,000-$9,000 per year deductibles and are subject to yearly premium increases of (in some cases) 40%

It flat out DOESN'T work. It should be subject to a series of changes (including a re-name) that actually WORK for the subscribers. If it becomes competitive with the open market - millions more will join up VOLUNTARILY. Until then? It's a joke.

The reason I don't like it is because it never addressed the costs of premium's rising and high costs of drugs rather than lowering them .It has added 1.2 Trillion more in yet another big government program. If it costs 1.2 trillion now what will it be in 20 or 30 years?
I also don't like the fact that the government should know anything about your personal health. It should be between you and your Dr. not the Government.
It also takes from the Medicare program to pay for it. This is what the Dems do all the time. Take from one program to pay for another program and then has to borrow from other countries to pay for it as well as raise taxes.

The Republicans have always been right on the higher continuing costs of these big programs.
They were right about Social Security costing more in the future in the 1930's and well as the war on poverty in the sixties and it goes on and on.

No one reads all of the stuff you post, Randall.

The TPM is over, done, finished; it does not matter anymore. It died in the primaries.

All you can do now is yell.

Peach, touch SS and see what happens. :lol:

Same with Medicare, Medicaid, ACA.

No one reads all of the stuff you post, Randall.

The TPM is over, done, finished; it does not matter anymore. It died in the primaries.

All you can do now is yell.

Poor butthurt Jake....

I'm not yelling Son. I did that last night! Yelling with joy. Put some diaper rash on that ass of yours and get over it. Your problem is this: You are TERRIFIED that things will now get done in Washington and it is breaking your heart.

Poor Fake Jake...he actually thinks people give a fuck about what he says or thinks....He's delusional enough that he still thinks people believe he's a Republican!

:rofl:

No it isn't.

The reason I don't like it is because it never addressed the costs of premium's rising and high costs of drugs rather than lowering them .It has added 1.2 Trillion more in yet another big government program. If it costs 1.2 trillion now what will it be in 20 or 30 years?
I also don't like the fact that the government should know anything about your personal health. It should be between you and your Dr. not the Government.
It also takes from the Medicare program to pay for it. This is what the Dems do all the time. Take from one program to pay for another program and then has to borrow from other countries to pay for it as well as raise taxes.

The Republicans have always been right on the higher continuing costs of these big programs.
They were right about Social Security costing more in the future in the 1930's and well as the war on poverty in the sixties and it goes on and on.

That's why it had no republican support. Now that we have "passed the bill to see what is in it" we know, for a fact, that it is a junk bill. It WILL be reworked and renamed and will serve the very few Americans that actually NEED it. We are a country of 375 million. There are less than 5 million people who have signed up for it and a large number of those haven't paid - so they aren't counted. Not very good way to introduce "universal healthcare".......

The zanders and randalls of the far right have no power.

Watch over the next six weeks: you are going to scream in anger at what you consider betrayal.:bang3:

Poor Fake Jake...he actually thinks people give a fuck about what he says or thinks....He's delusional enough that he still thinks people believe he's a Republican!

:rofl:

Aww....don't be TOO hard on the guy.....he's feeling the pain WE felt when that asshole in Washington was re-elected. It's a lonely feeling....it's a cold, dark place for a couple of days..... :dance:

I actually told myself that I wouldn't gloat too much today so I am going up to the mountains to do a little scouting for a hunting trip that I am planning. Good day all!!

Damn...it's a good day to be an American!!! :)

:lol: Yeah, you are. It is a great day for America.

And I have your denials all saved (not just you two), and as the events roll out, I will remind you with what you said and say, "oh, poor baby."

The fact that the weasel Harry Reid will no longer be Majority leader...

After that there was a lot to be happy about.
Wins by
John Kasich
Scott Walker
Rick Scott
Mia Love
Ed Gillespie's excellent showing
Joni Ernst

On and on the night went big for Republicans

Forum List

Back