What will mittens do next ime he screws up?

tererun

Rookie
May 19, 2012
carolinas
So mittens pisses off the right by supporting Obamacare, and by making a really stupid excuse for his outsourcing and callousness. Even his own great pundits were attacking him. So how is he supposed to give them something else to talk about? The one final trick in his bag he has been holding onto for just this sort of occasion. He names his VP pick, and hopes the fallout from that is less than the fallout from allowing his latest scandal to continue. The etch-a-sketch candidate just shook things up and hoopefully erased his latest mistake, if paul Ryan is not his latest mistake which remains to be seen.

Of course, this will give the republicans a few days of surge and they will probably have some polls which show romney is gaining some ground in the ADD riddled american society. It is only natural. Even mcCain had a couple of days of gaining ground before people found out about Palin.

What does mittens have left? How many times can you use the etch-a-sketch without something to shake up? About the only big surge that is left without Obama screwing up royally is the republican convention. Can Mittens finally learn to keep his mouth in check, and root out all the loonies in his campaign? He has 2 months after the convention to keep another scandal from coming up. Who knows what the white house has left on him? Can the guy who has used the fuck out of his etch-a-sketch really keep erasing everything he has done? He couldn't even erase his primary problems and the obama campaign is using the statements of republicans against him.

Is Ann coulter correct that Mitt needs to pull his head out of his ass and stop fucking up, or can he cruise all the way to november relying on america's short attention span and his etch-a-skletch?

romney-irony-def.jpg

• Banned
Well, you see Mittens has this figured out. He picked Ryan for his astute economic skillls and praisworthy budget (it's "marvelous" he once said) and repub pundits are singing Ryan's praises in this regard, BUT Romney is distancing himself from Ryan's budget! What????!!

Mitt Romney: Paul Ryan Budget Is Not His, Candidate 'Putting Together His Own'

:dig::Boom2: Ryan Budget

Yeah, that is normal mittens, taking both sides of an issue. I don't think Ryan is a terrible choice for him, except that Ryan has come out in support of gay rights which is probabloy going to anger the extreme right. Being the extreme right is based purely on hatred of anyone who is not white, christian, and republican that is not a good thing. Anyone on the edge of going 3rd party or staying home will consider Ryan's open advocation of gay rights as a reason to do so. Still i think mittens mormonism has already scared off all the bigots that will be scared off so the choice is not bad for him. I just don't see ryan pulling too many independents that mittens won't pull, or asnyone from the dem side.

KILL BABIES!!! KILL MORE BABIES!!! KILL ALL BABIES!!! GAY SEX!! GAY SEX!!! GAY SEX MORE GAY SEX!!!!
TAKE RICH PEOPLE"S MONEY!!! TAKE ALL THEIR MONEY!!! GIVE ME ....GIVE ME SOMEONE"S MONEY!!!

THIS is what DEMOCRATS are all about.

Forum List

Back