What will mittens do next ime he screws up?

Look,

It's a liberal circle jerk.

look another retort where listening cannot refute a single word of what I say. Now there is a fucking surprise.

What's to refute ?

Your opinions ?

yeah, you might try a discussion or argument for a change of pace. The one line insults are great for your high five society, but they really don't say much at all.
When you make an argument for something, I'll be there.

Asswipe.

You always are with that sort of insult. I know you will be there. i am your puppet master and command you like I do all of my fans. Without me you would be nothing. it is what any good troll does. You couldn't ignore me if you tried. Without people like me you have nothing to hate. without something to hate you have no definition.

So you are welcome, and keep up that fandom.

look another retort where listening cannot refute a single word of what I say. Now there is a fucking surprise.

What's to refute ?

Your opinions ?

yeah, you might try a discussion or argument for a change of pace. The one line insults are great for your high five society, but they really don't say much at all.
When you make an argument for something, I'll be there.

Asswipe.

You always are with that sort of insult. I know you will be there. i am your puppet master and command you like I do all of my fans. Without me you would be nothing. it is what any good troll does. You couldn't ignore me if you tried. Without people like me you have nothing to hate. without something to hate you have no definition.

So you are welcome, and keep up that fandom.

Just like I watch the Rachael Maddow Comedy hour. I am laughing at you with every post you put up.

You are delusional.

Forum List

Back