What will happen if we don't take Donald Trumps Toy Away From him?

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Like a young boy who is too young to use his toy...

Shut Trumps Twitter / phone down...he doesn't know how to use it safely..and is Reckless!

trump-640x480.jpg

BREAKING: China Just Issued THIS Warning to America About Trump

Does unkatore do anything besides accuse other people of being trolls? He is like yiostheoy , who accuses everybody of being a spam bot.

Like a young boy who is too young to use his toy...

Shut Trumps Twitter / phone down...he doesn't know how to use it safely..and is Reckless!

View attachment 102490

BREAKING: China Just Issued THIS Warning to America About Trump

Dear Eaglewings
If Trump leaks private or classified information that violate govt protocol, yes that's
a violation; just like Clinton's NEGLIGENCE normally would have caused such a person to be reprimanded if not removed from duty.

If Trump commits slander/libel, misrepresentation/fraud, harassment,
death threats, extortion, or other crimes, yes, that is actionable by law.

Some of his harassment could be actionable, so I agree if it gets personal
and people get targeted for bullying, that should be addressed and stopped.

But for free speech, simply "offending" people is not enough to press charges or file complaints.
Some of the cyberbullying and harassment of private citizens can count as violations of law.

He is going to leverage twitter to circumvent mainstream media and get his message out directly to his followers. As he stated "it's a modern form of communication" so I can't see him stopping.

There is a beauty to this. In this particular case I don't think he provided a comment on policy. He didn't say "time to get tough" or "they don't respect us anymore". Therefore, he can use twitter in the future as a means to state a fact, but not an opinion. The nature of him stating the fact can be perceived as an opinion, but it's not official or specific in regards to intent. It will keep other governments guessing though, and that in itself can serve a purpose in negotiations.

Who gives a shit? I mean really. You all have been reduced to whining aboyt Twitter and grammar errors. Pathetic

Did you see how he slammed China about the missile steal ...? He is not in office yet.

He's entitled to his opinion

His opinions are the opinion of a narcissist, not congruent with the American people, a large majority of 3,000,000 + or - who voted for HRC, and those who voted for third party candidates.

He appeals to you and other deplorable and ignorant fools who voted for him.

Anti-American hypocrites who pretend that bashing the US passes for having a thought in their pointy little heads but who won't leave the US because they know they really can't, are cowards and fools of the the lowest rank. They are worth less (and are less intelligent or human) than whatever might be scraped off the bottom of your shoe.

Forum List

Back