What White racists never see

The pictures speak for themselves….

Elderly Couple Being Helped by 3 Young Strangers Is Captured on Video Seen 23 Million Times

Sheriff's Deputy Kanesha Carnegie was sitting outside a Florida gas station when she caught sight of something that touched her heart.

A very frail, elderly woman was being helped by three young men who were holding her up as she struggled to reach her car. Her husband, who is 100, was bent over a walker.

Carnegie jumped out of her truck to help, but realized the men had the situation well in hand. That's when she took out her cellphone.

"I thought at the time they looked really beautiful and that was a nice view to see. I stepped back and just videoed them," she told InsideEdition.com.

She knew the men from the neighborhood. "They do a little rapping in the local community, so I know them and they know me," she said. She's been a deputy in Levy County for 18 years, and knows a bit about the men's backgrounds, too.

"They don't have the greatest history," she said. "And that's the beauty of it."

Her video, which she posted to social media, has racked up more than 23 million views. I didn't anticipate for this to go viral. I thought it was more local for the community to see the effort they put forth in seeing a strange couple come through our town and not taking advantage of them," Carnegie explained.

The three men held on to Rose as she gingerly made her way. At one point, she stumbles and nearly falls. One of the men picks her up under her arms to keep her from landing on the pavement. "You take it easy, momma," he says.

As David hovers next to them, the men get Rose into the passenger seat and close her door.

BBTgb6q.img

"Thank you so much, fellas," David tells them as he begins to push his walker. "I'm 100 years old."

That drew exclamations from the trio. "That's a good life," one of the men says.

Elderly Couple Being Helped by 3 Young Strangers Is Captured on Video Seen 23 Million Times

That's nice. Now start doing that for each other too, instead of shooting each other down on the streets of places like Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, Memphis, etc.

Seriously, you have 99 problems and "white racists" aren't one of them, because they're aren't the ones killing you.

Well, maybe except for the white liberal abortionists and those white Democrats who support them.

th

Shut the fuck up.​

Don't like hearing the truth, do you?

Look at yourself: You just repeated the same thing that was said to MLK.

Stay classy, man.

I have no problem with the truth. You do.

Whites have killed more people in this nation than every other race combined.

That's a truth you don't like to hear.
The truth to me is what I see everyday on TV and the internet. There seems to be a pattern. And in the past all of those native tribes that were here were flower children. They wore flowers in their hair while they hopped, skipped and jumped in the fields. Whatever the past was, you can't change it. We can all only try to be better.

Yeah there is a pattern and that's the problem. A pattern of continuung white racism that needs to end. And we need to learn more about native tribes if you are so devoid of knowledge that you compare them to flower chldren. Last we are not talking about the past but what we see are the same attitudes in a lot of white communnities like the very past they claim we can't change.

I'm acting like the man who busted your lie.

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Note the year white boy. 2013.

Again, it behooves you greatly to stop at this point.

ffs:
white boy
isn't a racial slur?? Fuck you and all who sail in you!! Remember the words of MLK! "The content of their character". Yours is shit!

Greg

l get tired of the racist content of you guys character. And since white boy really isn't a racial slur you get called that when things go too far. And really you need to stop trying to use Kings 5 words when you can't understand what he said during the rest of his life. Because the only time you whites here use those 5 words is when someone black describes the current continuing white racism. You do not say them to whites when you guys make racist comments which is why King spoke the words in the first place..

Equality for some, but not for others, right? So if "white boy" isn't really a racial slur, I assume that you'd have no objections to someone referring to you as "black boy"?

Dude, you are ate up with hypocrisy. If you want "equality", you're going to learn that there's only one set of rules here. And those rules apply to everyone equally.

Yep one set of rules. False equivalences can't be applied here. Especially by a piece of trash who frequents white supremacist sites and reads white supremacist literature such as the color of crime while trying to declare how blacks are criminals, how we attack whites and that everything we face is self inflicted. All of these are racist insults you have posted, and because of that you got called a white boy. That's equality. You make rude racist insulting comments, you get insulted.

Dude, you're unreachable. I do not frequent white supremacist websites and that one was the first one that popped up. Even so, the FBI statistics they quoted were correct. You can't deny that.

I give up trying to argue with a rigid ideologue like yourself, so to hell with you. If you're so convinced that I'm such a horrible racist, well then fine: That's what I'll be, just to satisfy your sick hatred of white people.

So what are you going to do about it, besides nothing? Call me more name? Write my name down in a little book? Go tell someone who really cares? Bitch about it on an internet discussion board? Make a little cardboard sign and walk around in circles?

The truth is, you cant do anything. You can't change anything, not even yourself, you miserable hate-filled person who's living in the past. I don't know who made you the way you are, and I sure as hell can't help undo the damage that person did to you, so you're on your own.

:laugh:

I'm, reachable but not by the likes of you. You are the damaged one. Not me.

You've had the standard white tantrum because I don't bow and accept your fucked up unlearned opinion about backs as fact. And that's all you can do. Throw fits. Just like a spoiled brat.

th

Negroes are committing self-genocide. If they aren't killing negro babies in the womb they are murdering them when they are walking to the liquor store.
That's the number one reason the DEMs are looking for a new voter base. Latinos are the perfect base. 99.99% are RC and don't believe in abortion.

More dumb white assessments.

ffs: isn't a racial slur?? Fuck you and all who sail in you!! Remember the words of MLK! "The content of their character". Yours is shit!

Greg

l get tired of the racist content of you guys character. And since white boy really isn't a racial slur you get called that when things go too far. And really you need to stop trying to use Kings 5 words when you can't understand what he said during the rest of his life. Because the only time you whites here use those 5 words is when someone black describes the current continuing white racism. You do not say them to whites when you guys make racist comments which is why King spoke the words in the first place..

Equality for some, but not for others, right? So if "white boy" isn't really a racial slur, I assume that you'd have no objections to someone referring to you as "black boy"?

Dude, you are ate up with hypocrisy. If you want "equality", you're going to learn that there's only one set of rules here. And those rules apply to everyone equally.

Yep one set of rules. False equivalences can't be applied here. Especially by a piece of trash who frequents white supremacist sites and reads white supremacist literature such as the color of crime while trying to declare how blacks are criminals, how we attack whites and that everything we face is self inflicted. All of these are racist insults you have posted, and because of that you got called a white boy. That's equality. You make rude racist insulting comments, you get insulted.

Dude, you're unreachable. I do not frequent white supremacist websites and that one was the first one that popped up. Even so, the FBI statistics they quoted were correct. You can't deny that.

I give up trying to argue with a rigid ideologue like yourself, so to hell with you. If you're so convinced that I'm such a horrible racist, well then fine: That's what I'll be, just to satisfy your sick hatred of white people.

So what are you going to do about it, besides nothing? Call me more name? Write my name down in a little book? Go tell someone who really cares? Bitch about it on an internet discussion board? Make a little cardboard sign and walk around in circles?

The truth is, you cant do anything. You can't change anything, not even yourself, you miserable hate-filled person who's living in the past. I don't know who made you the way you are, and I sure as hell can't help undo the damage that person did to you, so you're on your own.

You've had the standard white tantrum because I don't bow and accept your fucked up unlearned opinion about backs as fact. And that's all you can do. Throw fits. Just like a spoiled brat.

th

Whatever, loony-tunes. Nothing you say is taken seriously. :laughing0301:

th

You got schooled. Just live with it.

th

You got schooled. Just live with it.
you prove YOU are the racist

See they're not all bad! Here are 3 good ones!!

Amongst thousands of gang bangers and thugs and street larcenists we find a hand full who are decent people.

And the saddest part is that the OP felt the need to post this thread.

The sad part is the prison population. Blacks are 13% of the normal population but over 37% of the prison population. Unbelievable the rate these people commit crimes.

Incarceration in the United States - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Amongst thousands of gang bangers and thugs and street larcenists we find a hand full who are decent people.

The sad part is the prison population. Blacks are 13% of the normal population but over 37% of the prison population. Unbelievable the rate these people commit crimes.

I present this because of the very ignorance you just posted.

I present this because of the very ignorance you just posted.

Wikipedia is "ignorant"?

:21::auiqs.jpg::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol:

The pictures speak for themselves….

Sheriff's Deputy Kanesha Carnegie was sitting outside a Florida gas station when she caught sight of something that touched her heart.

A very frail, elderly woman was being helped by three young men who were holding her up as she struggled to reach her car. Her husband, who is 100, was bent over a walker.

Carnegie jumped out of her truck to help, but realized the men had the situation well in hand. That's when she took out her cellphone.

"I thought at the time they looked really beautiful and that was a nice view to see. I stepped back and just videoed them," she told InsideEdition.com.

She knew the men from the neighborhood. "They do a little rapping in the local community, so I know them and they know me," she said. She's been a deputy in Levy County for 18 years, and knows a bit about the men's backgrounds, too.

"They don't have the greatest history," she said. "And that's the beauty of it."

Her video, which she posted to social media, has racked up more than 23 million views. I didn't anticipate for this to go viral. I thought it was more local for the community to see the effort they put forth in seeing a strange couple come through our town and not taking advantage of them," Carnegie explained.

The three men held on to Rose as she gingerly made her way. At one point, she stumbles and nearly falls. One of the men picks her up under her arms to keep her from landing on the pavement. "You take it easy, momma," he says.

As David hovers next to them, the men get Rose into the passenger seat and close her door.

BBTgb6q.img

"Thank you so much, fellas," David tells them as he begins to push his walker. "I'm 100 years old."

That drew exclamations from the trio. "That's a good life," one of the men says.

While the majority of white racists may not see this. They are a MINORITY. Most whites would applaud this. I help people who need help, race is not an issue.

Forum List

Back