What We Are Not Hearing From CNN & The Rest. The Surge In Republican Registrations, Making Their Polls Way Off !!!

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I just heard someone call in on the Sean Hannity show giving us the update on voter registrations in at least NC/FLA/PENN. It sounded as if they have more Rep's and Independents than Democrats. Democrats have lost registrations, and yet, the MSM says Biden is way ahead? :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Now based on how many new republicans have registered since late 2016/2017, Trump should win those 3 states by at least 15 points !!!

I just heard someone call in on the Sean Hannity show giving us the update on voter registrations in at least NC/FLA/PENN. It sounded as if they have more Rep's and Independents than Democrats. Democrats have lost registrations, and yet, the MSM says Biden is way ahead? :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Now based on how many new republicans have registered since late 2016/2017, Trump should win those 3 states by at least 15 points !!!
And each and everyone is going to vote for Trump..is that it??

The Trumpslide will be legendary. VOTE WITH AMERICAN PRIDE!

Best president ever for the best country ever. As should be.

i believe this surge in new republicans are democrats changing parties because they hate the Biden/Spamela ticket
Is this what you believe? Your link is for stats from 2016/2017--when no one knew who was going to run.
There is no current surge....except to the mailbox.

The Trumpslide will be legendary. VOTE WITH AMERICAN PRIDE!

Best president ever for the best country ever. As should be.
the left has no explanation why we may have up to maybe 5 million new republicans

Forum List

Back