Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
The Republic for Which it Stands.

"The United States during Reconstruction and the Gilded Age, 1865-1896"
Richard White,
The Oxford History of the United States, 2017

It's 901 pages, followed by an index which is followed by copious notes. I'm into it only 102 pages, but the history on the emancipation proclamation as part of the Introduction, is frightening close to what we are experiencing in 2019.

Richard White,

It's 901 pages, followed by an index which is followed by copious notes. I'm into it only 102 pages, but the history on the emancipation proclamation as part of the Introduction, is frightening close to what we are experiencing in 2019.
Oh my God Trump is so frightening lol

BLACKS ARE WORKING! Deregulation! Great economy no wars. Lol GOOOOO AWAY CRAZY PEOPLE

Richard White,

BLACKS ARE WORKING! Deregulation! Great economy no wars. Lol GOOOOO AWAY CRAZY PEOPLE

......I didn't realize Trump was an issue in the Gilded age.....

Richard White,

President Trump is their ONLY issue ... he is omnipotent and omnipresent in their mythology.

Richard White,

Black folk have always worked, that's who made america great. The gentlemen of leisure founders sat on their asses. All of the seed wealth that allowed america to become what it did came from stolen genocided onto land and enslaved labor.

Richard White,

The same levels of societal wealth disparity was.

Richard White,

Black folk have always worked, that's who made america great. The gentlemen of leisure founders sat on their asses. All of the seed wealth that allowed america to become what it did came from stolen genocided onto land and enslaved labor.
Yup just looked at down town Boston don’t see a damn thing built by black people lol NOPE. I’ll check tomorrow haha

Richard White,

https://amzn.to/2PAiTen

Richard White,

President Trump is their ONLY issue ... he is omnipotent and omnipresent in their mythology.

DEMOCRAT'S NATIONAL POLICY:
  • Stop Donald Trump
DEMOCRAT'S ECONOMIC POLICY:
  • Stop Donald Trump
DEMOCRAT'S EDUCATIONAL POLICY:
  • Stop Donald Trump
DEMOCRAT'S ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY:
  • Stop Donald Trump
DEMOCRAT'S FOREIGN POLICY:
  • Stop Donald Trump
I actually saw tonight a USA article claim Donald Trump was THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE UNITED STATES.

The Democrats have so left the planet of reality that the more they open their mouths and talk, the worst they doom themselves to itinerant stupidity!
All that has been missing so far is for Nancy to announce that they have to impeach Donald Trump first in order to find out what the charges are!

If the American public are that brain dead by the end of this not to see through this gaping sham, then, WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL IT MAKE? America will be toast anyway.

Richard White,

If it has anything to do with a national identity crisis, i agree

~S~

Richard White,

You're a Zinn guy aren't you?

Richard White,

I see nothing has changed. Your still pathetic. Stop reading those fiction books. They’re melting what little brainwashed brain you have left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richard White,

Apparently you haven't studied US History. What goes around, comes around, if one hasn't read this famous comment by George Santayana, "'Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it."

Richard White,

Apparently you haven't studied US History. What goes around, comes around, if one hasn't read this famous comment by George Santayana, "'Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it."
Yes are you are the Nazis and trump is the good guy

Richard White,

Yes are you are the Nazis and trump is the good guy

Forum List

Back