What This Country Needs Is a Good Terrorist Attack?

amiam*

Dec 5, 2008
N42 07.187' W87 49.820'
Do you believe: "
object>

Please see Gawker - What This Country Needs Is a Good Terrorist Attack! - glenn beck

I took a shit this morning.

The shit was more intelligent than Glen Beck.

Yet I still flushed it.

the reality is there are lunatics with the power to make it happen that think the same way but they wont just leave it to chance...nothing like a good false flag terror attack..it is a very effective political tool

ROFLMNAO...

Well sure, take the comment completely out its stated context... that serves honest dialogue...

Of course, no one on Becks Show advocacted for a terrorist attack; the comment was made in the context that the pre-911 mind-set of the left and the current anti-American regime serving in the Federal Executive; resulting in policy which has made such an attack more likely; and that in the wake of such an attack, the citizenry will, once again; as they did post 9-11, return to an understanding that ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.

What this idiot and her comrade XO are doing is trying to make the discussion of failed pre-911 paradigm appear RESPONSIBLE for; and as an advocacy for the attack that THE PARADIGM itself is going to cause.

It's classic leftist dissemblence... nothing new at all; but it DOES demonstrate why the ideological left should be culturally ostricized and why no leftist should EVER be allowed within ten miles of a voting booth.

ROFLMNAO...

Well sure, take the comment completely out its stated context... that serves honest dialogue...

Of course, no one on Becks Show advocacted for a terrorist attack; the comment was made in the context that the pre-911 mind-set of the left and the current anti-American regime serving in the Federal Executive; resulting in policy which has made such an attack more likely; and that in the wake of such an attack, the citizenry will, once again; as they did post 9-11, return to an understanding that ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.

What this idiot and her comrade XO are doing is trying to make the discussion of failed pre-911 paradigm appear RESPONSIBLE for; and as an advocacy for the attack that THE PARADIGM itself is going to cause.

It's classic leftist dissemblence... nothing new at all; but it DOES demonstrate why the ideological left should be culturally ostricized and why no leftist should EVER be allowed within ten miles of a voting booth.

You are an idiot.

What it shows it that there are creeps who wish to rule in a manner that only people under direct attack will stand for. So they openly say "if someone would just attack us, we could govern like we want to. As if we were under attack. Although we aren't. I just wish someone would justify my own personal fears so everyone else would be as scared as me."

ROFLMNAO...

You are an idiot.

What it shows it that there are creeps who wish to rule in a manner that only people under direct attack will stand for. So they openly say "if someone would just attack us, we could govern like we want to. As if we were under attack. Although we aren't. I just wish someone would justify my own personal fears so everyone else would be as scared as me."

pure unadulterated unpasturerized, unmodified, uncondensed bullshit.

ROFLMNAO...

You are an idiot.

Seems spot on to me. The guy is arguing that an attack would bring about a more condusive political atmosphere for him and the agenda he supports. He thinks we need to be attacked, for our own good.

Pretty fucking twisted logic.

ROFLMNAO...

There were terrorist attacks on US embassies and at a US ship during Clinton’s watch. There has been one major terrorist attack several months after Bush took office (the 9-11 attack). So many talking heads are saying that America is returning to a pre-9-11 mentality. I disagree. I think that the Obama administration is simply using discretion. Obama is not behaving as a loose cannon or applying reckless cowboy diplomacy by shooting first and asking questions later (at least not to the degree that Bush had). It will be interesting to see if America experiences a major terrorist attack on America during Obama’s watch. By the way, where is Osama Bin Laden?

You are an idiot.

Seems spot on to me. The guy is arguing that an attack would bring about a more condusive political atmosphere for him and the agenda he supports. He thinks we need to be attacked, for our own good.

Pretty fucking twisted logic.

well sure,, you don't know bullshit from butter,, so.... what can I tell ya? :lol::lol::lol:

ROFLMNAO...

There were terrorist attacks on US embassies and at a US ship during Clinton’s watch. There has been one major terrorist attack several months after Bush took office (the 9-11 attack). So many talking heads are saying that America is returning to a pre-9-11 mentality. I disagree. I think that the Obama administration is simply using discretion. Obama is not behaving as a loose cannon or applying reckless cowboy diplomacy by shooting first and asking questions later (at least not to the degree that Bush had). It will be interesting to see if America experiences a major terrorist attack on America during Obama’s watch. By the way, where is Osama Bin Laden?

Do you post this shit with a straight face?

Nothing is wrong with diplomacy as long as you can and will back it up. Obama is already prostrating himself to Saudi Kings and aplogising to one and all.

We'll see how the lib way does although we've already seen what the limp-wristed primadonna is all about.

And Osama is likely under tons of rock.

ROFLMNAO...

You are an idiot.

ROFLMNAO... I so adore sweet irony... and what could demonstrate such better thant that statement preceding the following?

swilly said:
What it shows it that there are creeps who wish to rule in a manner that only people under direct attack will stand for.

Now understand what this imbecile has concluded...

First, that the relevant discussion was tantamount to someone discussing how Beck or his guest would "RULE."

Second, that the only time for sound reasoning with regard to dealing with one's enemies, is when and where AND ONLY when and ONLY WHERE that enemy is directly attacking one...

ROFLMNAO...

Leftists... Never let them vote folks... they are a cultural virus.

So they openly say "if someone would just attack us, we could govern like we want to.

No, they didn't openly say that... what they said was that 'WHEN these policies of the Anti-American, pro-terrorists Hussein Regime fail and we are attacked again; we can then return to sound reasoning which will adequately deal with the sub-human strains of Islam; and the radical left which adheres to and promotes the interests of that determined enemy.'

As if we were under attack. Although we aren't. I just wish someone would justify my own personal fears so everyone else would be as scared as me."

Yes... that is precisely what they were talking about; the adherence to and promotion of the idea that our enemy has been defeated and that we can stand down from the vigilance which has secured us, since 9-11; and that which is assuring that we will be attacked again.

BRILLIANT EXAMPLE!

ROFLMNAO...

You are an idiot.

ROFLMNAO... I so adore sweet irony... and what could demonstrate such better thant that statement preceding the following?

First, that the relevant discussion was tantamount to someone discussing how Beck or his guest would "RULE."

Second, that the only time for sound reasoning with regard to dealing with one's enemies, is when and where AND ONLY when and ONLY WHERE that enemy is directly attacking one...

ROFLMNAO...

So they openly say "if someone would just attack us, we could govern like we want to.

No, they didn't openly say that... what they said was that 'WHEN these policies of the Anti-American, pro-terrorists Hussein Regime fail and we are attacked again; we can then return to sound reasoning which will adequately deal with the sub-human strains of Islam; and the radical left which adheres to and promotes the interests of that determined enemy.'

!

You're a fool. It's an argument to govern as if we were under direct attack. You can comprehend that there is some point inbetween being at complete peace and being under full attack?

No, you don't. You make an extreme argument. That we must govern as if we are under attack, even when we are not. That is ignorant, scared bullshit. You won't get everyone to live in fear just because you do.

ROFLMNAO...

There were terrorist attacks on US embassies and at a US ship during Clinton’s watch. There has been one major terrorist attack several months after Bush took office (the 9-11 attack). So many talking heads are saying that America is returning to a pre-9-11 mentality. I disagree. I think that the Obama administration is simply using discretion. Obama is not behaving as a loose cannon or applying reckless cowboy diplomacy by shooting first and asking questions later (at least not to the degree that Bush had). It will be interesting to see if America experiences a major terrorist attack on America during Obama’s watch.
What Hussein is acting like, is a person who sympathizes with those who attacked us and wants to help them as much as he can. without being too obvious about it.

Islam will attack the US again... that is an absolute certainty; policy which enables them to do so; such as giving the largest terrorist network on earth, HAMAS a billion dollars; can only buttress that certainty.

What you see as representing a loose cannon, is merely the certainty of what is right; the unapologetic, prejudiced, unwavering inalterable defense of one's nation and one's culture and without consideration for how the nemy 'feels.'

FUCK THE ENEMY... to death and FUCK ANYONE WHO FEELS DIFFERENTLY ABOUT IT.

Look, when the Anti-America, Iranian Militant Muslims defrauded the recent election there; the BOY King; the Lord of the Idiots; King Hussein declared that the US would NOT MEDDLE in the internal affairs of sovereign nations...

TWO WEEKS LATER, when the Anti-American Communist President of Honduras was booted out of his country for trying to make himself "el Presidente for LIFE", the Anti-American Marxist Muslim El Presidente Of the US declared that Hondura had three days to restore the Communist dictator to power...

That's a record fo something vastly more than a soft touch... its the promotion of and adherence to the enemies of the US.

By the way, where is Osama Bin Laden?
He's hiding...

Last edited:
You are an idiot.

ROFLMNAO...

!

You're a fool.

ROFLMNAO... Oh GOD! Now that's precious... Blind irony is truly your gift...

What Hussein is acting like, is a person who sympathizes with those who attacked us and wants to help them as much as he can. without being too obvious about it.

No. Obama is being reasonably cautious - not sympathizing with those who attacked up and wanting to help them as much as he can and, at the same time, not recklessly tossing our soldiers, money, and supplies into an unnecessary war.

Islam will attack the US again... that is an absolute certainty; policy which enables them to do so; such as giving the largest terrorist network on earth, HAMAS a billion dollars; can only buttress that certainty.

No. We are not going to have another major terrorist attack in America under Obama's watch as we did on Bush's watch.

What you see as representing a loose cannon, is merely the certainty of what is right; the unapologetic, prejudiced, unwavering inalterable defense of one's nation and one's culture and without consideration for how the nemy 'feels.'

No. What I saw was a reckless cowboy of a loose cannon who was intent on going to war against Iraq and nation-build as he and Dick saw fit no matter what and with little regard to the consequences. There were practically no WMD of any significance. Iraq was not in impenitent threat to America as Bush's cronies would have us believe. There was not a close network between the anti-American terrorists and Iraq.

Fuck the enemy. Yeah! How about we find the enemy first and prevent our killing of thousands of innocent people needlessly in the process.

Is Osama Bin Laden is still hiding? Wow! Bush had 8 years in which to find this wealthy enemy of America? What was the commander in chief doing for so much of that time? Oh yes - sending so many of our soldiers to kill a bunch of people in Iraq.

Islam will attack the US again... that is an absolute certainty

Should we invade and annihilate any and every muslim country?

I'm just asking for your opinion.

Of course. Don’t you recall what Bush said? They are with us or they are against us. It stands to reason that if they are against us, then they are the enemy and we are to fuck the enemy to death.

"What This Country Needs Is a Good Terrorist Attack"

If i am not mistaken, that was in his 9-12 project.

I’m reminded of when Sean “I'll do it [be waterboarded] for charity.” Hannity, explaining what success in Iraq means. Here is a little analogy.

Al thinks that he was successful in defeating the rabbit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kYTMgyw7tc&feature=related]YouTube - MWC - 5 8 - Wabbit Season Pt 2 of 2[/ame]

Such an unnecessary war.

Forum List

Back