What the Secret Service Has to Say About Hillary Clinton

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
What amazes me is that books by ex-Secret Service agents have been out for some time. And, all, including this one - The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of the Presidents – talk about what a nasty person she is. According to this book:

Hillary Clinton is probably the nastiest, most abusive individual in American politics today. Behind the scenes she talks down to everyone that works for her, and throws tantrums at the slightest provocation. She frequently cusses out agents for driving over bumps, screamed at an electrician for replacing a light bulb in her presence, and even fired the White House usher for communicating with Barbara Bush. Secret Service agents actually hide from her when she shows up, and those that are assigned her detail consider it a form of punishment.

Read the story @ Prison Planet.com » What the Secret Service Has to Say About Hillary Clinton

i really feel bad for that customer in the 10 or less line at a DC wal-mart who was viciously attacked by Hillary(who may have bitten an ear off) of whom had about 15 items and Hillary wasnt about to let the Biootch get away with it.

The Bill-Hillary union is obviously some sort of arrangement. I say this because every man should obedience train his woman. Bill is a scum fuck shit bag, but he is not a pussy. He knows how to obeiencw train women. Hell, he has screwed, raped and molested half of Arkansas yet has them disciplined to keep their mouths shut about it.

The problem is that Hillary has never been bitch trained, and it is too fucking late now. She is ruined as a person.

What amazes me is that books by ex-Secret Service agents have been out for some time. And, all, including this one - The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of the Presidents – talk about what a nasty person she is. According to this book:

Hillary Clinton is probably the nastiest, most abusive individual in American politics today. Behind the scenes she talks down to everyone that works for her, and throws tantrums at the slightest provocation. She frequently cusses out agents for driving over bumps, screamed at an electrician for replacing a light bulb in her presence, and even fired the White House usher for communicating with Barbara Bush. Secret Service agents actually hide from her when she shows up, and those that are assigned her detail consider it a form of punishment.

Read the story @ Prison Planet.com » What the Secret Service Has to Say About Hillary Clinton

Well that really cant be true it seems to me. That book also says that Bill is having an affair with a woman code named the " energizer". If they hated her they would leak the information to the public and instantly end her presidential ambitions. That would be sweet revenge, but no takers even among what must be a very Republican Secret Service. Maybe they are waiting till after she has the nomination!!.

Forum List

Back