What the Pentagon doesn't want us to know about Abu Ghraib

maybe for the same reason we don't want to know your work history while working at "Disneyland" I have contacts young lady...anymore silly comments?

Gabriella84 said:
WTF are you talking about? :huh:

CNN /Time Warner...ring a bell...you are a "PHONEY" get over yourself allready! "when one gets caught with ones pant's down"..well it is time for a new offensive...get my drift! :dev1:

when one gets caught with ones pant's down"..well it is time for a new offensive...

When this happens to you, it normally means you have an extra $20 to spare. :p:

Gabriella84 said:
And why they are throwing their weight around to supress the information

http://watchingthewatchers.org/story/2005/7/23/121327/078#shame

Do you just hate Bush, the military, the Iraq intervention, or is the truth, rather, that you hate the very country that reared you. Honey, I'd hate to be in your shoes. To awaken everyday in a country you dispise with all your heart. Frankly if you were a man I'd ask you to suck on the business end of a loaded .38 pistol just to end your misery.

Gabriella84 said:
When this happens to you, it normally means you have an extra $20 to spare. :p:

I know who you are and what you are trying to do....give it a rest...your gig is up...now go play with your Taliban buddies...they miss you!

archangel said:
I know who you are and what you are trying to do....give it a rest...your gig is up...now go play with your Taliban buddies...they miss you!

Please inform me of who I am and why I am trying to do. I am anxious to know.
And what does this have to do with the topic of the thread? It's reality, might as well deal with it.

Gabriella84 said:
Please inform me of who I am and why I am trying to do. I am anxious to know.
And what does this have to do with the topic of the thread? It's reality, might as well deal with it.

you are a fraud..no matter how ya cut through the chase...get over yourself allready...the gig is up! REALITY 101!!!!!!

PS:pROVE ME WRONG IF YA DARE...POST A RECENT PIC THAT IS VERIFYABLE..

knew ya couldn't..."see ya-would not want to be ya" :blowup:

Forum List

Back