What The Hell Was That?! Hill Wears Box and Wires during Debate with Trump

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
'WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?'
Hillary Clinton was wearing a mysterious box with wires during TV debate with Trump, conspiracy theorists claim in latest bizarre theory

Eagle-eyed viewers also noticed a clear earpiece attached to the Democrat candidate's ear on Monday night

And eagle-eyed viewers also noticed a see-through ear piece planted in Clinton's earduring her verbal sparring match with Republican Donald Trump.

Conspiracy theorists quickly raced to explain what the mysterious object was.

It was soon pointed out that rival Trump was not sporting a similarly-sized box.

In one bizarre theory, it was suggested the device was used to allay symptoms of Parkinson's disease.

Hillary Clinton was wearing a mysterious box with wires during TV debate with Trump, conspiracy theorists claim in latest bizarre theory

Neither the candidates or the Moderator were allowed to have wires or mics. Lester Holt also had a mic and ear plug.

composite-hillary-landscape-new.jpg

Last edited:
'WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?'

Eagle-eyed viewers also noticed a clear earpiece attached to the Democrat candidate's ear on Monday night

And eagle-eyed viewers also noticed a see-through ear piece planted in Clinton's earduring her verbal sparring match with Republican Donald Trump.

Conspiracy theorists quickly raced to explain what the mysterious object was.

It was soon pointed out that rival Trump was not sporting a similarly-sized box.

In one bizarre theory, it was suggested the device was used to allay symptoms of Parkinson's disease.

Neither the candidates or the Moderator were allowed to have wires or mics. Lester Holt also had a mic and ear plug.
I find it funny, too ogi...the fact that any rules apply to Hillary, or Bill is HILLarious!

I don't understand why Republicans don't say shit about all these tricks the Dems pull at every presidential debate. Hidden microphones, moderators participating in the debates, etc. Why do they always let this crap go unchallenged?

I don't understand why Republicans don't say shit about all these tricks the Dems pull at every presidential debate. Hidden microphones, moderators participating in the debates, etc. Why do they always let this crap go unchallenged?
I have no idea... Holt had a microphone when he shouldn't have, as well.

I have no idea... Holt had a microphone when he shouldn't have, as well.
Holt and Hillary both were being coached throughout the whole debate. It was obvious they were working in concert keep Trump on the defensive.

Forum List

Back