What the Frack?! Daytona Beach earthquake

As the Pacific Ocean shrinks, the land masses making it shrink have a smaller and smaller amount of space to keep moving into. That will cause new mountain ranges to form. I think Oklahoma will have one soon - meaning in 2 million years.

As the Pacific Ocean shrinks, the land masses making it shrink have a smaller and smaller amount of space to keep moving into. That will cause new mountain ranges to form. I think Oklahoma will have one soon - meaning in 2 million years.

...because fracking, right?

was there fracking back in 1769?....

Fracking A!

They have "Consensus" that earthquakes are due to Fracking
even back before fracking?...

Fracking A!

Back then they must have been Bush's fault

Fracking A!

i seen what you did here Frank....the Bush Fault Line...

Fracking A!

i seen what you did here Frank....the Bush Fault Line...

I have peer reviewed the above post and find it 100% awesome

We have consensus

Science = settled

Fracking A!

This was NATURAL fracking most likely. That's the GOOD type. When nature does it.
This just happens. Wish I was still surfing out there to ride the tsunami back in..

A spaniel is a dog. But not all dogs are spaniels. A brain wasted is a terrible thing, but worse yet, is never having a brain. Poor Frankie.

A spaniel is a dog. But not all dogs are spaniels. A brain wasted is a terrible thing, but worse yet, is never having a brain. Poor Frankie.

So you can have earthquakes with no fracking in areas that have been relatively earthquake free in recorded history, but that won't stop the EnviroMarxists from blaming earthquakes on Fracking.

Yep, fracking is coming up in the news again... but so many Conservatives on here want to lie to themselves and say that it causes no harm.

The Midwest as a whole has seen a spike in powerful quakes in recent years, which scientists say is linked to fracking.

The United States Geological Survey recorded 1,010 earthquakes of a magnitude 3.0 or greater in the region last year, a nearly three-fold increase from the 318 temblors of this magnitude in 2009. Oklahoma alone felt 619 quakes of a magnitude 2.8 or larger from January through June of this year.

The increase of high-magnitude earthquakes in the region has been tied to the surge in oil and gas operators’ use of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, in which water, sand and chemicals are injected at high pressures into the earth to release oil and gas trapped inside the rock.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/why-oklahoma-seeing-more-earthquakes-172144240--abc-news-topstories.html

Now realize, this isn't coming from some Leftist Green "Save the Planet" group, this is from the USGS.

Forum List

Back