What song can you absolutely not stand to hear?

Just about all of the above.......

And this one. GAWD I hate whiners!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWzq4bcRqTQ]Randy Vanwarmer Just When I Needed You Most - YouTube[/ame]

I'm Not Lisa - Jessi Colter

Don't it make my brown eyes blue - Crystal Gayle

Bluer Than Blue - Michael Johnson

The last one. Whenever my sister was drunk (often), she sang "You're the only life this empty box has ever had."

Oh!! and "Every time you go away, you take a piece of meat with you," Paul Young.

To me the songs' music is good, but other than that I hate "Sin Wagon" and "White Trash Wedding" from the Dixie Chicks.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Actually just about all of their songs I can't stand to hear because of them thinking that they are the only people who have the right to speak their minds. To me, the only three songs from them that I may not turn off if I heard them on the radio is "If I Fall", "Tonight The Heartache's On Me", and their Tribute To Tradition album cover of "Stand By Your Man".

OMG Boop....I adore Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler, I had that song played at my Mother's funeral. I wouldn't want to listen to it every day tho.

I loathe American Pie...(not sure who the artist is).....and Amazing Grace, sung by anydamnbody.

I adore Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler, I had that song played at my Mother's funeral. I wouldn't want to listen to it every day tho.
That reminds me of Vince Gill's "Go Rest High On That Mountain". Because that song has been a part of a few funerals that I have been to, it isn't a song that I care to hear anymore if I ever have.

God bless you and Vince always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. The same thing goes for "That's My Job" by Conway Twitty, may he rest in peace too.

Because of something horrifying that happened in my area on Independence Day last week, I definitely do not care to hear "If I Die Young" from The Band Perry anymore. :( :( :(

Holly

I adore Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler, I had that song played at my Mother's funeral. I wouldn't want to listen to it every day tho.
That reminds me of Vince Gill's "Go Rest High On That Mountain". Because that song has been a part of a few funerals that I have been to, it isn't a song that I care to hear anymore if I ever have.

God bless you and Vince always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. The same thing goes for "That's My Job" by Conway Twitty, may he rest in peace too.

It's odd you mentioned this particular song by Vince Gill........that was also played at my Mother's funeral~

^^^ Any song that is mainly about someone not being here anymore is pretty much a song that I do not care to hear.

Holly

Forum List

Back