What should health care reform reform?

What is the most important problem for health care reform to solve?

• A) Poor people need more help paying for health care.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B) Health care costs more than it should.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • C) Not enough people are buying insurance.

• D) No one should be refused health care because they can't afford it.

• Total voters

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
I contend that the biggest impediment to building any kind of consensus on health care reform is that we can't even agree on what problems we're trying to solve. What do you think?

I have no idea why government is the first thing people attempt to use to fix things. Even when government is the problem, because in HC it is a significant source of problems, and adding more regulations and bureaucrooks won't fix anything.

Just repeal moonbat messiah care, reduce regulations and simplify them so that hospitals do not have to employ people to do nothing but ensure compliance, reform the tort laws so that malpractice insurance is reasonable and you will go a long way to making the services the industry provides more affordable.

It's that simple.

I have no idea why government is the first thing people attempt to use to fix things. Even when government is the problem, because in HC it is a significant source of problems, and adding more regulations and bureaucrooks won't fix anything.

Just repeal moonbat messiah care, reduce regulations and simplify them so that hospitals do not have to employ people to do nothing but ensure compliance, reform the tort laws so that malpractice insurance is reasonable and you will go a long way to making the services the industry provides more affordable.

It's that simple.

I would also add have more insurance companies in the competition, allow them to cross state lines.

It's that simple.

I would also add have more insurance companies in the competition, allow them to cross state lines.

A legitimate application of the Commerce Clause? Whodathunkit?

Forum List

Back