What Should Be Brought Up Regarding Refugees.All They Need Is A Match Or A Lighter,And Boom !!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:desk: we have been hearing all week about "The Odds Of A Terrorist Attack" if we let a few hundred, or just a few thousand in. Thats all the activists have, just the probability of a terrorist attack at this point in time. Wouldn't us "Normal/Fair Minded Americans" just wish one of these conservative hosts bring up the scenario whereas all it takes is one "Unchecked Refugee" with a lighter who isn't afraid to blow himself up/commit suicide.
Anyone want to take a few guesses of "Where you should never light a match"?
{well, aside from a Farting Cow or Al Sharpton}. :flameth:

My,my, now just go into the bathroom and clean your shorts. Then see the nice nurse for your pretty little pills, and go back to your room with the nice soft walls.

:desk: we have been hearing all week about "The Odds Of A Terrorist Attack" if we let a few hundred, or just a few thousand in. Thats all the activists have, just the probability of a terrorist attack at this point in time. Wouldn't us "Normal/Fair Minded Americans" just wish one of these conservative hosts bring up the scenario whereas all it takes is one "Unchecked Refugee" with a lighter who isn't afraid to blow himself up/commit suicide.
aaaw-they-blow-up-so-fast_o_1061314.jpg

• Banned
you guys can be as comical as u want, even come up with answers like, "In an elevator with Micheal Moore who just ate dinner at a Japanese Restaurant"

• Banned
that poor little boy wont even live long enough to experience Kraft Macaroni and Cheese?

that poor little boy wont even live long enough to experience Kraft Macaroni and Cheese?
You haven't lived till you have had reconstituted powdered cheese...

You haven't lived till you have had reconstituted powdered cheese...
I miss the good old days when i was 11/12 and I ate Mc/Cheese 5 days a week. No wonder my brain expired when I turned 35.

Forum List

Back