What Say You, Biden Fans?

Biden Used U.S. Aid as Weapon to Force Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor Looking Into His Son’s Business.

Joe Biden recently admitted he used his position as vice president to get an investigation squashed that had been launched into his son’s crooked business.

I’m so old I remember when Governments interfering in the internal affairs of other Governments was a bad thing.
This entire thing is bogus and Trump should be impeached for trying a stunt like this because it is a blatant abuse of power

Fact-checking Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Ukraine

Biden Used U.S. Aid as Weapon to Force Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor Looking Into His Son’s Business.

Joe Biden recently admitted he used his position as vice president to get an investigation squashed that had been launched into his son’s crooked business.

I’m so old I remember when Governments interfering in the internal affairs of other Governments was a bad thing.

The Fascist press really fucked up this time. In their lust to "get Trump" they crucified Biden.

Perhaps their target was Biden.

I never thought of that but I have to admit you might be right. It would be a brilliant strategy.

EEx1PavWwAAKABq.jpg

You just can't make this shit up. Unbelievable!
I try to imagine that you aren't on a steady diet of acid, magic mushrooms, and psychotropics....Can't pull it off.

This entire thing is bogus and Trump should be impeached for trying a stunt like this because it is a blatant abuse of power

Jam that up your ass, you lying piece of shit.

Jam that up your ass, you lying piece of shit.
Ya mean those FACTS you piece of human filth?

Funny. No credible proof. Ukraine cleared the Biden's of all this. There is no there there. Only Trump retards will swallow this conspiracy theory.
It's what they do.

1) It was not Biden's son's business. He was just a member of the Board of Directors
2) Other countries were pushing to get that prosecutor removed.

Another deflection by an uninformed Trumpette who will ignore that it looks like Trump threatened aid to the Ukraine unless they gave him dirt on Biden.

Yeah? So? You ain't making bidens crimes any less. Take a look at who was on the board of his hedge fund...him..Kerry's brat and whitey fucking bolgers nephew!

are there any Biden fans????

are there? I mean seriously, I want to know
Yeah, I like Joe.

Of course you do. Brainless progressives always love their corrupt people
I don’t think he is corrupt. This thread is a sham. It’s the shine o jest Yru p is using to take the focus off this whistlerblower business. Rudy embarrasses himself last night on Cuomos show trying to spin to this nonesense. Thought the dude was gonna have a heart attack.

Yeah, I like Joe.

I don’t think he is corrupt. This thread is a sham. It’s the shine o jest Yru p is using to take the focus off this whistlerblower business. Rudy embarrasses himself last night on Cuomos show trying to spin to this nonesense. Thought the dude was gonna have a heart attack.

The video shows exactly how corrupt he is. The fact you turn a blind eye to it merely supports my opinion of you and your type.

Yeah, I like Joe.

The video shows exactly how corrupt he is. The fact you turn a blind eye to it merely supports my opinion of you and your type.
How does the video show how corrupt he is? Are you suggesting he said these things on his own to cover for his son with no consensus from the Obama administration about how to handle it?

Please say yes and give me a laugh

Yeah, I like Joe.

How does the video show how corrupt he is? Are you suggesting he said these things on his own to cover for his son with no consensus from the Obama administration about how to handle it?

It would be even worse if obummer was in on it.....you do understand that...don't you?

Yeah, I like Joe.

It would be even worse if obummer was in on it.....you do understand that...don't you?
So you honesty think this was Biden acting on his own to cover for his son?! Have you researched this situation at all or are you just going of the spun up narrative the Rudy is pushing out as a distraction?

So you honesty think this was Biden acting on his own to cover for his son?! Have you researched this situation at all or are you just going of the spun up narrative the Rudy is pushing out as a distraction?

Duh...

Duh...
Perfect answer. See how dumb you make yourself look when you buy into the headlines that Trump pushes out. They are so easily disproven. How gullible do you ya e to be to believe this crap.

The Obama administration has been pushing for this corrupt prosecutor to be fired for months. Do your own research. This story is crap.

Forum List

Back