What "right" do Arab immigrants have in Israel - Jews historic land ("Palestine")

stupid or not stupid------it is the PALI POV why do you discount the pali POV ?
there is no single pal POV

fewer than jewish POVs, for sure

but still lots

GOD BLESS AMURRIKA

HALLELUJAH

PRAISE HASHEM

OBAMA KEEPS NEOCONS OUT!!!!

I disagree vehemently kvetch------it seems to me that the trend regarding "PALESTINIANS" and their claim to nationhood is becoming
less and less credible -----as their CLAIMS BECOME MORE AND MORE FLAMBOYANT.
Try to keep in mind-----early on "PALESTINE" was partitioned-------it was not "HANDED OVER TO THE JEWS" as islamo nazis like to assert. More and more it is becoming apparent to normally thinking persons that the refusal of "palestinians" and their very very close ----same language ---same religion ----same culture bretheren to merge, is nothing more than an artifice created as a TOOL FOR ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM Soon, thinking persons are going to realize that ISLAMICISTS are the virtually the only remaining IMPERIALIST COLONIALISTS in the world
well nations and nationalism are a crock of shit anyway

best for the pals to bypass that stage and be more modern

sorry sweetie my energy is with your erection

not with jews or pals

cider with Rosie toastin the USA..............

I disagree vehemently kvetch------it seems to me that the trend regarding "PALESTINIANS" and their claim to nationhood is becoming
less and less credible -----as their CLAIMS BECOME MORE AND MORE FLAMBOYANT.
Try to keep in mind-----early on "PALESTINE" was partitioned-------it was not "HANDED OVER TO THE JEWS" as islamo nazis like to assert. More and more it is becoming apparent to normally thinking persons that the refusal of "palestinians" and their very very close ----same language ---same religion ----same culture bretheren to merge, is nothing more than an artifice created as a TOOL FOR ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM Soon, thinking persons are going to realize that ISLAMICISTS are the virtually the only remaining IMPERIALIST COLONIALISTS in the world
put it this way, dear

joooooooooooooos are far far more than a mere nation

they have the richest tradition of anyone over millennia

china also has a case to be more than a nation.....it sees irself as a "civilisation" state

very coherent and strong...that's why they have grown so fast....

the pals, sadly are a lot less than a nation

nations are unassorted mixtures of multi mongrel bastatrds of repeated hordes of rapist pigs

held together by thin fragile threads, hasbara, myths, lies and thin veneers of pretend ciivilisations

like UK and USA and just about everyone else

but not jooooooooooooooos

but israel would be helped by the pals becoming more of a nation, not less

one day the israeli hasbara will catch up with that

i'm a bit drunk and euphoric right now tho i aint touched a drop of alcohol, yet

only lots of caffeine

goin to have a glass of wine now

and drink a toast to you, lechaim and your treasure of a president

they are just calling your election for obama now.....NBC has just called it

Now for the wine!!

sounds nice Kvetch----SELF REALIZATION FOR 'the palestinians"-------but----nope----THE TREND IN THE UMMAH NOW IS ARABISM>>>>>> ISLAMIICISM the CALIPHATE

even if a PALESTINE STATE were established on all the TERRITORY LAND-------it would not be enough -----there would never be SELF REALIZATION for the "palestinians" --------THE CALIPHATE REMAINS THE GOAL JANNAH ON EARTH

sounds nice Kvetch----SELF REALIZATION FOR 'the palestinians"-------but----nope----THE TREND IN THE UMMAH NOW IS ARABISM>>>>>> ISLAMIICISM the CALIPHATE

even if a PALESTINE STATE were established on all the TERRITORY LAND-------it would not be enough -----there would never be SELF REALIZATION for the "palestinians" --------THE CALIPHATE REMAINS THE GOAL JANNAH ON EARTH
sweetie that may be true about Hamas but not Abbas and co.

the pals and lots of arabs, too are split, aint they?

secular vs religious

the caliphate was surely an illusion, anyway in a true historical sense tho not in the way you use it

anyway, I hope now...my Ha Tikva for your adolescent adopted "nation" USA is that they regain control of USA foreign p[olicy from the evil anti israel AIPAC

Neten yahoo has gambled on Romney and lost

now its payback time

obama cant be re elected and can now put israel in its place

the USA dog can wag the israeli tail.......I hope !!!

silly superfician and erroneous evaluation of the totalitarian utopian caliphate filth

Forum List

Back