you won't find this video on Israeli media

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Taken live on film: Palestinian mothers shoving their children on IDF soldiers, in hope they will be hurt, in order to film the soldiers "misbehaving" live.

Baruch HaShem, IDF acted like expected and simply smiled

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be interesting to know what they are saying.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWlxLq-2RQA]‫[/ame]

Lipush---I was born in the USA and grew up in what can logically be called a very christian--republican town. The cops in town were all over 6'4"-----and of ---WASPY backgrounds----scottish, irish, some almost WASP---dutch. If kids acted like those kids acted----they would have all been loaded into a truck and taken to the CHILDREN's SHELTER" read that "jail" ----------and the parents would be in jail too It is likely that the parents would lose custody of the kids -----and the kids would spend years in a "CHILDREN'S SHELTER"

If only these girls were as smart as this one

[ame=http://www.youtube.COM/watch?v=uoi0TGyx_uA]Palestinian girl: Hamas responsible for war long version - YouTube[/ame]

Lipush---I was born in the USA and grew up in what can logically be called a very christian--republican town. The cops in town were all over 6'4"-----and of ---WASPY backgrounds----scottish, irish, some almost WASP---dutch. If kids acted like those kids acted----they would have all been loaded into a truck and taken to the CHILDREN's SHELTER" read that "jail" ----------and the parents would be in jail too It is likely that the parents would lose custody of the kids -----and the kids would spend years in a "CHILDREN'S SHELTER"

the irish are neither anglo saxon nor protestant. israeli jews are probably more "anglo-saxon" than are the irish.

Last edited:
I know that sweetie-----but in the town in which I grew up-----ALL THE PEOPLE acted WASP--------or what we in the USA call WHITE BREAD

Taken live on film: Palestinian mothers shoving their children on IDF soldiers, in hope they will be hurt, in order to film the soldiers "misbehaving" live.

‫

Blond Russian squatters complaining in Hebrew, that they are treated worse than Palestinians

Last edited:

PATV?

now, i imagine you would regard what some little girl, with a republican mom and dad, had to say about the democrats as being accurate.

how about what a kid of parents supporting shail mofaz says about netanyahu.

i think if you lipush can swallow sites palestinian media watch or jihad watch, you should have no objection to those who present as factual material from such sites as jew watch or stormfromt.

I know that sweetie-----but in the town in which I grew up-----ALL THE PEOPLE acted WASP--------or what we in the USA call WHITE BREAD

first of all, kvetch is your sweetie, not i.

i do not run in jewish circles so i am unaware of how you designate people according to their ethnicity or what racist terms you have for them, other than the ubiquitous "goyim", of course. i do not find such bigotry unusual if, as you claim, all the policeman are over 6'4"s tall.

in my part of the USA, we commonly refer to people by their names and not some vague ethnic slur.

first of all, kvetch is your sweetie, not i.

i do not run in jewish circles so i am unaware of how you designate people according to their ethnicity or what racist terms you have for them, other than the ubiquitous "goyim", of course. i do not find such bigotry unusual if, as you claim, all the policeman are over 6'4"s tall.

in my part of the USA, we commonly refer to people by their names and not some vague ethnic slur.

my town was not that tiny----I did not know all of their names you call "WHITE BREAD" an ethnic slur? it generally refers to typical middle class---republican style white people who like things to REMAIN WHITE and ----middle class and is certainly not a term specific to JEWISH USAGE White bread is a typically AMERICAN FOOD----all american----like baseball and apple pie I have actually never heard a jew ----besides me-----USE the term "WHITE BREAD"-------it is something more like ----snobby europeans concept of AMERICANS

‫

you are one tricky jewish woman. do you actually expect us to believe that this palestinian mother filming this to make ewish soldiers look bad is releasing it because it makes jewish soldiers look good.

how in the hell do you know she is shoving them in front of the soldiers in the hopes they will be hurt. are you some kind of psychic or something.

‫

you are one tricky jewish woman. do you actually expect us to believe that this palestinian mother filming this to make ewish soldiers look bad is releasing it because it makes jewish soldiers look good.

how in the hell do you know she is shoving them in front of the soldiers in the hopes they will be hurt. are you some kind of psychic or something.

Shes sending her kids to confront the soldiers and videotaping it in the hopes that one of the soldiers will act unprofessionally and she can make a youtube video entitled "Evil Israeli soldier arrests little Palestinian girl". That is what Palis do; they make incredible efforts to make Israel look like the 'bad guy', . If only they spent that much effort in other things, like peace maybe ?

‫

Shes sending her kids to confront the soldiers and videotaping it in the hopes that one of the soldiers will act unprofessionally and she can make a youtube video entitled "Evil Israeli soldier arrests little Palestinian girl". That is what Palis do; they make incredible efforts to make Israel look like the 'bad guy', . If only they spent that much effort in other things, like peace maybe ?
"That is what Palis do; they make incredible efforts to make Israel look like the 'bad guy"

sadly in the west bank they often succeed, especially with jewish settlers who often attack with no pal effort at all

the IDF usually have to be provoked with a few rocks thrown at tjhem or a demo.

little girls with blond hair don't cut it.

Last edited:

‫

A mother shoving her children into the arms of soldiers, and on the other hand holding a camera.

There is no need to be a psychologist to know what that's all about

Last edited:
you might ask about how ISLAMIC LAW would see this situation--------I can tell you and cite examples-. If the soldiers pulled out knives and slit the throats of the kids and raped the mothers------they would have comitted no crime.
The case would not even be prosecuted in a shariah court

you might ask about how ISLAMIC LAW would see this situation--------I can tell you and cite examples-. If the soldiers pulled out knives and slit the throats of the kids and raped the mothers------they would have comitted no crime.
The case would not even be prosecuted in a shariah court
In many places, the raped mothers would be tried for adultery.

Forum List

Back