What People Say About Israeli Girls Are True

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by ILOVEISRAEL, Aug 31, 2019.

  1. ILOVEISRAEL
    Offline

    ILOVEISRAEL Gold Member

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2012
    Messages:
    3,779
    Thanks Received:
    345
    Trophy Points:
    130
    Ratings:
    +1,935
  2. Marion Morrison
    Offline

    Marion Morrison BANNED

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2017
    Messages:
    50,759
    Thanks Received:
    8,478
    Trophy Points:
    2,040
    Ratings:
    +51,331
    That link just goes to Hollywood people in the military.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ILOVEISRAEL
    Offline

    ILOVEISRAEL Gold Member

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2012
    Messages:
    3,779
    Thanks Received:
    345
    Trophy Points:
    130
    Ratings:
    +1,935
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  4. MJB12741
    Offline

    MJB12741 Gold Member

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2012
    Messages:
    12,291
    Thanks Received:
    1,857
    Trophy Points:
    280
    Ratings:
    +5,100
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. WinterBorn
    Offline

    WinterBorn Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2011
    Messages:
    30,569
    Thanks Received:
    4,407
    Trophy Points:
    1,140
    Location:
    Atlanta
    Ratings:
    +16,831
    There was a saying when I was in the service. "98% of the women in the USA are beautiful. The other 2% join the military".

    I have known some Israeli women that are absolutely gorgeous. You can selectively find ugly women in any group. To present them as indicative of the whole is simply dishonest.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. ILOVEISRAEL
    Offline

    ILOVEISRAEL Gold Member

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2012
    Messages:
    3,779
    Thanks Received:
    345
    Trophy Points:
    130
    Ratings:
    +1,935
  7. WinterBorn
    Offline

    WinterBorn Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2011
    Messages:
    30,569
    Thanks Received:
    4,407
    Trophy Points:
    1,140
    Location:
    Atlanta
    Ratings:
    +16,831
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. ILOVEISRAEL
    Offline

    ILOVEISRAEL Gold Member

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2012
    Messages:
    3,779
    Thanks Received:
    345
    Trophy Points:
    130
    Ratings:
    +1,935
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. ILOVEISRAEL
    Offline

    ILOVEISRAEL Gold Member

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2012
    Messages:
    3,779
    Thanks Received:
    345
    Trophy Points:
    130
    Ratings:
    +1,935
  10. Vastator
    Offline

    Vastator Gold Member

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2014
    Messages:
    14,296
    Thanks Received:
    2,222
    Trophy Points:
    290
    Ratings:
    +13,202
    60 Top Beautiful Israeli Women Pictures, Photos, & Images - Getty Images
    Page one; I didn't see a single one I'd fuck...
    If you're trying to sell the idea... At least put your best foot forward with a pic of Natalie Portman, or a young Sarah Silverman...
     
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2019

Share This Page