What 'Pandemic Of the Un-Vaccinated?'

I don't care whether you care or not. I'm here to put it out there. Feel free not to read it or respond.

Wow! I'm impressed by how profound you thought you sounded saying that.

Cute post, by the way. I guess your day will be complete now that you think you made someone feel small.

:laughing0301:

Wow! I'm impressed by how profound you thought you sounded saying that.

Cute post, by the way. I guess your day will be complete now that you think you made someone feel small.

:laughing0301:

I also don't care how you feel.

shrug.gif

It's not a myth. Unvaccinated people have dying at much greater rates from the time the vaccines became available on up until now.

Death rates in antivax republican counties were sometimes as much a three times comparable democratic counties.
It is true that "antivax" counties often had higher death rates, but there are many things to consider here.

First, red counties that are rural often have a much higher median age than blue counties. The old were much more likely to die from COVID whether they were vaxxed or not.

Second, red counties and red states typically had higher rates of adverse effects from the vaccine itself. Certain batches were worse than others, and "coincidentally" they happened to be in red states more often.

Third, deaths from COVID can be somewhat questionable due to the incentives to record various deaths as being from COVID despite comorbidities involved and vaccination status. Because the vaccine uses the same spike protein as the virus itself, and because detecting COVID involves the spike protein, it can be easy to mistake a death from the vaccine itself as a death from COVID. The spike protein by itself is pathogenic.

Forum List

Back