What 'Pandemic Of the Un-Vaccinated?'

She knew it was transmitted by teh vaxxed at the beginning. Theyre bustin' their asses covering their asses. And fauci has been shown to have lied to congress.

The Truth ALWAYS comes out..and it will come out where you have no other alternative than to accept it that 2020 was a democrat stolen election and the charges against President Trump are politically based by a democrat party that cannot win unless THEY ChEAT... But for now...chew on this.

told ya.

sooooo many bullshit lies out of these so called experts it is now hilarious.

1693861312001.png

Death was wished upon many and Never moderated

Most important fact.

The leftist cult are the violent ones who NEVER get moderated for their threats of physical harm here.

Just remember, screenshots are forever and flash drive backup is great when the technology fails.

Still, it's better here than elsewhere, sad fact.

Never got vaccinated for Covid.
Finally caught it and it amounted to a 24 hour flu.

Sorry penedope, I am alive and well, and more importantly free of spike proteins.
I told a Covid bedwetter that I got Covid and survived without the clotshot. He was completely incredulous. Apparently he believes that Covid has a 100% death rate.

I told a Covid bedwetter that I got Covid and survived without the clotshot. He was completely incredulous. Apparently he believes that Covid has a 100% death rate.

I had a really fun time with a couple of twenty-something covidiots on the bus, right after the whole thing started -- had those boys crying, they were so scared! Ton of fun!

The Truth ALWAYS comes out..and it will come out where you have no other alternative than to accept it that 2020 was a democrat stolen election and the charges against President Trump are politically based by a democrat party that cannot win unless THEY ChEAT... But for now...chew on this.

told ya.
Stop repeating that lie.

It's not a myth. Unvaccinated people have dying at much greater rates from the time the vaccines became available on up until now.

Death rates in antivax republican counties were sometimes as much a three times comparable democratic counties.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Totally full of shit, but thanks for your fun post.

Forum List

Back