What Obama will run on in the upcoming election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by txlonghorn, Jun 1, 2010.

1. txlonghorn

txlonghorn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +399
    1. I'm Obama...remember?
    2. Bush left us in a real mess.
    3. I'm Obama
    4. The next four years HAVE to be better...I promise.
    5. I'm Obama

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. AquaAthena

AquaAthena INTJ/ INFJ

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,342
    More rhetoric and lawsuits....

3. txlonghorn

txlonghorn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +399
    and...Keep Hope Alive

4. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,886
    More Hope Even More Change

He could run against his own record and the Libs here would love it and vote for him again

5. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,148

Nope--It will be his Pulitzer peace prize win--:lol::lol:

$Obama Pulitzer prize.gif

6. hortysir

hortysir In Memorial of 47

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,296
    The freeway, I hope

7. Zander

Zander Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,852
    Bush. The Previous Administration. BP. My predecessor. White People. Others. Bush. Cheney. Haliburton. My predecessor. Somebody else. Saddam. Al Qa'ida. Al-jazeera. Cheney. Haliburton. No bid Contracts. The Army Corp of Engineers. Bobby Jindal. Somebody else. Saddam. Al Qa'ida. Al-jazeera. Cheney. Teabaggers. Haliburton. No bid Contracts. The Army Corp of Engineers. Bobby Jindal. The Previous Administration. Wall Street Bankers. Bush. Cheney. Haliburton. My Grandmother. The Cambridge Police Dept. Joe the Plumber. Bush. The Previous Administration. BP. My predecessor. White People. Others. Bush. Cheney. Haliburton. My predecessor. Somebody else. Saddam. Al Qa'ida. Al-jazeera. Cheney. Haliburton. No bid Contracts. The Army Corp of Engineers. Bobby Jindal. Somebody else. Saddam. Al Qa'ida. Al-jazeera. Cheney. Teabaggers. Haliburton. No bid Contracts. The Army Corp of Engineers. Bobby Jindal. The Previous Administration. Wall Street Bankers. Bush. Cheney. Haliburton. My Grandmother. The Cambridge Police Dept. Joe the Plumber. Bush. The Previous Administration. BP. My predecessor. White People. Others. Bush. Cheney. Haliburton. My predecessor. Somebody else. Saddam. Al Qa'ida. Al-jazeera. Cheney. Haliburton. No bid Contracts. The Army Corp of Engineers. Bobby Jindal. Somebody else. Saddam. Al Qa'ida. Al-jazeera. Cheney. Teabaggers. Haliburton. No bid Contracts. The Army Corp of Engineers. Bobby Jindal. The Previous Administration. Wall Street Bankers. Bush. Cheney. Haliburton. My Grandmother. The Cambridge Police Dept. Joe the Plumber. Bush. The Previous Administration. BP. My predecessor. White People. Others. Bush. Cheney. Haliburton. My predecessor. Somebody else. Saddam. Al Qa'ida. Al-jazeera. Cheney. Haliburton. No bid Contracts. The Army Corp of Engineers. Bobby Jindal. Somebody else. Saddam. Al Qa'ida. Al-jazeera. Cheney. Teabaggers. Haliburton. No bid Contracts. The Army Corp of Engineers. Bobby Jindal. The Previous Administration. Wall Street Bankers. Bush. Cheney. Haliburton. My Grandmother. The Cambridge Police Dept. Joe the Plumber.

8. LuckyDan

LuckyDan Sublime

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +609
    Greedy insurance companies
    The Republican Smear machine
    Those who create a climate of fear
    Those who create a climate of hate

9. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,148

:lol::lol: Again the only real accomplishment this President has done has created the TEA PARTY movement in this country--aka the awakening of the "Sleeping Giant." Other than that the Pulitzer Peace Prize.

It wouldn't suprise me in the least, after November 10--that he tries to "cozy" up to the tea party movement. It won't work.

Tea Party--YOU ROCK.

10. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,287
    1. First Administration to ever pass a comprehensive Healthcare Plan providing insurance to millions of Americans

2. Economic Recovery: Stock Market up 3500 points, GDP up three straight quarters, Employment figures back in positive territory, Housing up, interest rates low, inflation low

3. Advances in the war on terrorism: Alliance with Pakistan to drive out Al Qaida, drone attacks killing key leaders, AlQaida in total confusion

4. Most significant nuclear disarmament since Reagan

And thats just in 16 months.......Hows THAT Hopey Changey work'n for ya ????

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1