What May Happen With State Of The Union Address.Will Biden Postpone Last Minute Because Of Bad Economic News?

It isn't a matter of hoping, it's the reality this clown show administration created. Do you actually believe gas prices won't go up when the draw down ends? Ignorance is bliss.
Do you actually believe a trickle from the SPR suppressed oil prices worldwide?

Ignorance is bliss.

i hope he gets the year wrong,, inadvertantly saying something like, here we are! in the year 1822! and look at how far we have come since 1922!
The man got up and talked about how he liked children to sit on his lap and rub his hairy legs at the public pool, and he called the black children roaches

Then America voted him in power.

So really why would anything he say matter to anyone? He is obviously a creepy racist moron with dementia.

Well, the Trumptards can only hope all those bad things happen to America.
Bad thing happen to America when the goddamn Democrats got away with stealing the 2020 election. Massive inflation, high cost of energy, decreased family income, millions of Illegals, tanking stock market, increased taxes and a foreign policy that is the laughing stock of the world.

All caused by the Liberal greed to get control of the treasury by any means necessary.

Of course it started a few months earlier when the Chicoms let lose their bioweapon in order to destroy Trump and put their man Biden in the White House. The same Biden whose family got filthy rich with a billion dollar Chinese investment scam.

The man got up and talked about how he liked children to sit on his lap and rub his hairy legs at the public pool, and he called the black children roaches

Then America voted him in power.

So really why would anything he say matter to anyone? He is obviously a creepy racist moron with dementia.
Because of my economic policies, over two trillion unemployed americans have found full time work and i brought the price of gas down to a record low of 9 dollard and 42 cents a gallon!

Forum List

Back