What legal immigrants think of illigals

MichelPauze

Rookie
Feb 16, 2017
I'm a legal immigrant from Canada. What does Mexicans have that is special and don't have to follow the law? Every illegals in this country is an insult to me. A slap in my face. I want Trump to deport them all

I'm a legal immigrant from Canada. What does Mexicans have that is special and don't have to follow the law? Every illegals in this country is an insult to me. A slap in my face. I want Trump to deport them all

You Are right about that, I see it here in Minnesota where illegals Mexicans get better housing and health care then the residents.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You Are right about that, I see it here in Minnesota where illegals Mexicans get better housing and health care then the residents.

They need to speak English and pay there way instead of the tax payers supporting most of them

They need to speak English and pay there [sic] way instead of the tax payers supporting most of them

"need to speak English"

Forum List

Back