What kind of mini killer are you?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Small But Deadly: What Mini Killer Are You?

me:

7424942c-61a2-4877-8a47-a640375c5aa9.jpg

YOU ARE A CONE SNAIL! You're a lot fiercer than you look. One drop of anger can set off a chain reaction that lasts a lifetime. Hurting people is not a huge problem for you. You're a loner and you like it that way. You don't like to venture far from home; fun and people usually come to you, even if you don't want it to.

7dbcb043-a796-4a6c-a474-98f632495566.jpg

YOU ARE A POISON DART FROG! You're shy, but your family and friends are close. You don't like to travel much and hate to be alone. But you have a fun personality once people get to know you. You can be hyper and active at certain points of the day and you love warm weather. The hotter the better.

Mini Killer?? I wooden do dat -- I drive a Mini! :ack-1:

bd555624-afe8-4b3e-8ec3-9a77c7f8ead0.jpg

YOU ARE A BLUE-RINGED OCTOPUS! Try as you might, killing people is not in your blood. Intimidation is, though, so don't be too sad. Your colorful personality takes you far (figuratively), and you aren't afraid to get down and dirty. Hiding is a bit of a problem, but your intimidation takes care of that.
Reminds me of that Beatle song....

I'd like to be...
On LSD....
In an octopus' garden in the shade

I stayed away from the owl this time. But the movies -- didn't know a single one of 'em. And I don't care for candy.

YOU ARE A BLUE-RINGED OCTOPUS! Try as you might, killing people is not in your blood. Intimidation is, though, so don't be too sad. Your colorful personality takes you far (figuratively), and you aren't afraid to get down and dirty. Hiding is a bit of a problem, but your intimidation takes care of that.

so pogo is like me?

:lol:

What Kind Of Dragon Are You?
You're the war dragon! You have a fierce temper and can't stand when the other ones are in danger. You like to fight for your own causes and like to be the hero of the day!

4343d13f-5b1e-4fbe-871b-3c97e3b2f249.jpg

That's more like it.

What?? I've caught quite a few in my time (when a kid). I didn't know we were related!!!

Greg

Mini Killer?? I wooden do dat -- I drive a Mini! :ack-1:

Reminds me of that Beatle song....

I'd like to be...
On LSD....
In an octopus' garden in the shade

I stayed away from the owl this time. But the movies -- didn't know a single one of 'em. And I don't care for candy.

How ya doin', cuz???

Greg

so pogo is like me?

:lol:

Didn't we both post an affinity for Celtic music? Stranger things could happen.

aff53cc9-6d6f-4af9-9a21-4a5a97ed3f75.jpg

YOU ARE AN AFRICANIZED HONEYBEE! Don't be fooled; you look just like any old honeybee that will fly around until someone leaves. You are persistent and make sure that your victims are thoroughly terrified and injured, and you may even haunt them until the end of time. You aren't good at hiding and keeping a low profile, but you don't need to! You are a dangerous person who should be avoided at all costs. You don't take defeat well and you don't care if you're punished (you'll get back at them very soon, and very violently).

be afraid...be very afraid

YOU ARE AN AFRICANIZED HONEYBEE! Don't be fooled; you look just like any old honeybee that will fly around until someone leaves. You are persistent and make sure that your victims are thoroughly terrified and injured, and you may even haunt them until the end of time. You aren't good at hiding and keeping a low profile, but you don't need to! You are a dangerous person who should be avoided at all costs. You don't take defeat well and you don't care if you're punished (you'll get back at them very soon, and very violently).

Small But Deadly: What Mini Killer Are You?

me:

7424942c-61a2-4877-8a47-a640375c5aa9.jpg

YOU ARE A CONE SNAIL! You're a lot fiercer than you look. One drop of anger can set off a chain reaction that lasts a lifetime. Hurting people is not a huge problem for you. You're a loner and you like it that way. You don't like to venture far from home; fun and people usually come to you, even if you don't want it to.

I got the same thing.

Forum List

Back