What is Zionism?

Zionism is the politicization of the Jewry. A movement to achieve an own country again.
However, it contradicts the Jewish believes. While in the Jewry, Zionist wrongdoing was severely punished by God until to the extent that the Jewish nation was abolished and the Jews spread around the world and even that when all Jews reunite in an Israel, this would be the beginning of the Armageddon, today´s Zionists use the being chosen believe to put themselves above all others who are Goyim, cattle, and who can be mistreat and killed.

Zionism is the politicization of the Jewry. A movement to achieve an own country again.
However, it contradicts the Jewish believes. While in the Jewry, Zionist wrongdoing was severely punished by God until to the extent that the Jewish nation was abolished and the Jews spread around the world and even that when all Jews reunite in an Israel, this would be the beginning of the Armageddon, today´s Zionists use the being chosen believe to put themselves above all others who are Goyim, cattle, and who can be mistreat and killed.

The preceding message was brought to you by the Syrian Propaganda Ministry.

And what is your issue with Zionism?

My Issue with Zionism is that it is based on a lie.

The Lie being " A land without a people for a people without a land".

Well, there were people living on that land, and that land was stolen from them.
gb79symk.jpg

We have ZOG in the US. They take over every country they are in.

Well, there were people living on that land, and that land was stolen from them.

You mean the so-called Palestinians were living there? It wasn't their land. The land had belonged to the Ottoman Empire who lost it after they waged war against Britain. Britain agreed break up the land into different sovereign nations. Everyone accepted their nations and their borders with one exception, the dumbass Palestinians.

Last edited:

You mean the so-called Palestinians were living there? It wasn't their land. The land had belonged to the Ottoman Empire who lost it after they waged war against Britain. Britain agreed break up the land into different sovereign nations. Everyone accepted their nations and their borders with one exception, the dumbass Palestinians.

According the British it was their land.

They conquered it from the Ottomans who conquered it form someone else many years before.

I take it some of you folks opposed the existence of Israel. Why? By the way, here is a definition of Zionism that I found. I don't see the problem.

Zionism - Wikipedia

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת‎ Tsiyyonut [t͡sijo̞ˈnut] after Zion) is the national movement of the Jewish people that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel (roughly corresponding to Canaan, the Holy Land, or the region of Palestine).[1][2][3][4] Modern Zionism emerged in the late 19th century in Central and Eastern Europe as a national revival movement, in reaction to anti-Semitic and exclusionary nationalist movements in Europe.[5][6] Soon after this, most leaders of the movement associated the main goal with creating the desired state in Palestine, then an area controlled by the Ottoman Empire.[7][8][9]

Until 1948, the primary goals of Zionism were the re-establishment of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel, ingathering of the exiles, and liberation of Jews from the antisemitic discrimination and persecution that they experienced during their diaspora. Since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, Zionism continues primarily to advocate on behalf of Israel and to address threats to its continued existence and security.

From what I can gather most of the land was owned by absentee Landlords from Turkey, the Lebanon and other ME places.

Greg

From what I can gather most of the land was owned by absentee Landlords from Turkey, the Lebanon and other ME places.

Greg

The British got it. I rather suspect the Palestinians since they are Jewish , Christians, and Muslims are the Canaanites of the old days, people who stayed and generation after generation changed religious affiliations due to being taken over. Probably from the ancient days.

Colonist scum argument, that Palestinians have no right to Israel, because Ottomans, then Israelis controlled their land..

The Pals don't have any right to Israel. You are arguing with the UN. lol

Greg

Um, guy, someone else coming in and giving away your stuff is hardly something anyone would accept.

The thing is, the formation of Israel was British Imperialism by Proxy. and like most colonial states, the native people were having none of it.

I take it some of you folks opposed the existence of Israel. Why? By the way, here is a definition of Zionism that I found. I don't see the problem.
Modern Zionism emerged in the late 19th century in Central and Eastern Europe as a national revival movement, in reaction to anti-Semitic and exclusionary nationalist movements in Europe.[5][6] Soon after this, most leaders of the movement associated the main goal with creating the desired state in Palestine, then an area controlled by the Ottoman Empire.[7][8][9]

Good, in Central - East Europe they don't want Jews living there either.

Too much competition. The Jews are very big on Education. You guys not so much?

Greg

Colonist scum argument, that Palestinians have no right to Israel, because Ottomans, then Israelis controlled their land..

The Pals don't have any right to Israel. You are arguing with the UN. lol

Greg

They have more right than the so called jews. The Russians living there have no right. Burn the bible , where is their right.

New Topics

Forum List

Back