image002a.jpg
zarathushtra3.jpg

if you believe this 3 rule
you are zartosht (Zoroastrianism )

good deeds
good thoughts
good words
917400403107923f08b7744d0d352cb1.jpg

no one really knows where we, our Spirit came from at birth so there is a possibility to discover ourselves elsewhere when our physiology expires ... religion would be the mechanism the Spirit finds for itself during life to undergo the transformation and remaining alive in the Everlasting.

if others are there then surly there is something, an Almighty or a collective that sets rules.

the inherent rule or religion at birth is the Spirit must Triumph Good vs Evil, absolute honesty for admission irregardless all else in final judgement - or is at least a clue for a positive result.

I'm atheist/agnostic which I don't consider a religion, more of an absence of belief in the supernatural.

Yes rather odd how people try to put the non-belief in something as the belief in something.

"I don't believe in bigfoot", "oh, so you are a non-bigfoot worshipper".

Yes people worship thin air. wtf

"PRAISE thin air! For it is written that thou providest all the oxygen to all the beasts that walketh amongst the reeds and life shall not exist without it". Except for anaerobic life or all the various lifeforms that don't use oxygen. See your doctor for details. Don't use thin air when pregnant, after heart surgery, or after sudden or explosive evacuation of the bowels. Thin air is meant as a substitute for fat air or the belief in flying magicians. Extended use of thin air may result in tons of extra time on your hands after not thinking about something that isn't there.

eclecticism/agnostic
what is eclecticism? i know something about it . but i think its not kind of religion

A bit from this or that religion (all) and put them to make your own mosaic
My BS was in religious anthropology. I could see that other faith were all a bit wrong and a bit right except the belief in a higher spirit.
My maternal grandmother was devout catholic, my paternal was maronite, she loved to see all places of worship around the world and I went with her. She had not hesitation of praying at them.
I don't' see all people of a group as bad or wrong, I see people that are unique. At times their difference can clash with others, but it should not become a matter of war of genocide. Every faith is fine as long as it does not get aggressively shoved in my face.

I like to think I'm a religion of one and I don't accept converts, everyone should find their own, including my family.

Even if you disagree with some of the practices, the calm spirituality and pluralistic ideals are thing that can be respected. If you look there is a thread through almost all faiths linking them. What god looks like or what they call god, one god or many is irrelevant. There is something beyond real description that runs through all life. You can call it mother nature or laws of science, but it is sort of awe and peace everyone can have when they wake to sun rise and look at the wonders of the world.

If there is something, I think it might be more of a "force" or universal power we can all tap into, a river we can all drink from. A god particle of sorts in all life.
It is a simplistic explanation for a complicated collection of ideas, hard to explain but to myself, I don't have to.

Everyone can find their own.

Mostly it amounts to acceptance and respect for all life and people or to avoid them if they are toxic, like poison ivy. They disrupt my chi :)

Eclecticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was baptized Lutheran when I was born. Then, for 2nd and 3rd grade, I attended a private Catholic school, then went to a Baptist church while I was in foster care.

By the time I was 18, I had been around several different religions, all of which told me that I had to believe as they did, because the religion I just came from is a bunch of lies and misinterpretations of the Bible. So, I did what anyone would do, and I quit religion all together, because none of it made any sense.

However.....................I still felt there was something out there that was God, a Spirit, or Higher Power, but I couldn't figure out how to make contact due to all the confusion that came from my childhood, so I started to seek out other forms of spirituality to see what they had to offer.

Eventually, I came across Buddhism, and I thought pretty well of it, but I couldn't exactly be comfortable with all their beliefs, because in their belief, every man could aspire to become a Buddha, meaning they could become like God Himself if they worked at it. But, that led me to Taoist philosophy, and that is the place where I felt the most comfortable.

And, learning about Tao allowed me to open up to all religions to see where they are similar. And, I've found that if you look for the similarities rather than letting the dogmatic differences get in your way, you would see where all religions say pretty much the same thing about God.

Now? Not very religious at all, but very much spiritual with a healthy respect for God and how He works in my life.

eclecticism/agnostic
what is eclecticism? i know something about it . but i think its not kind of religion

A bit from this or that religion (all) and put them to make your own mosaic
My BS was in religious anthropology. I could see that other faith were all a bit wrong and a bit right except the belief in a higher spirit.
My maternal grandmother was devout catholic, my paternal was maronite, she loved to see all places of worship around the world and I went with her. She had not hesitation of praying at them.
I don't' see all people of a group as bad or wrong, I see people that are unique. At times their difference can clash with others, but it should not become a matter of war of genocide. Every faith is fine as long as it does not get aggressively shoved in my face.

I like to think I'm a religion of one and I don't accept converts, everyone should find their own, including my family.

Even if you disagree with some of the practices, the calm spirituality and pluralistic ideals are thing that can be respected. If you look there is a thread through almost all faiths linking them. What god looks like or what they call god, one god or many is irrelevant. There is something beyond real description that runs through all life. You can call it mother nature or laws of science, but it is sort of awe and peace everyone can have when they wake to sun rise and look at the wonders of the world.

If there is something, I think it might be more of a "force" or universal power we can all tap into, a river we can all drink from. A god particle of sorts in all life.
It is a simplistic explanation for a complicated collection of ideas, hard to explain but to myself, I don't have to.

Everyone can find their own.

Mostly it amounts to acceptance and respect for all life and people or to avoid them if they are toxic, like poison ivy. They disrupt my chi :)

Eclecticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting, yes that was like the Roman religion in a way before Christianity. The Roman thought Zeus was ok and a lot like Jupiter (chief God) , so to worship Zeus was no problem in Zeus country. They tried to assimilate to different religions and seen the same just with slightly different versions. They didn't care much , as their empire was so large, just pay taxes, and don't cause problems, and include the emperor in your well wishes prayers. It refers to that in the NT, your leaders are picked by God himself. Interesting.

Forum List

Back