What is wrong with the Supreme Court these days? Brunson case RE overturning distrusted results of the 2020 election.

The Constitution give the States the power to make their election laws. It does not give Congress the power to over turn a states certified election.

Yeah, the lawsuit fronted by Texas was double bizarre. It demanded that Texas had the legal right to dictate election procedures.....in California. Arizona, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan and Wisconsin.

So not just the federal government overturning state elections. But the States being able to overwrite the laws of EACH OTHER.

As meaningless pseudo-legal drivel goes, the brief that Texas filed was *chef's kiss*!

Brunson was below even that.

I haven't met ONE liberal yet who has looked at or WANTS to look at the evidence of fraud in the 2020 election

not ONE.
typically the reason is that this evidence ends up being just some way of making it easier for certain people to vote, instead of some sort of fraud.

Today we find that the previous AG of Arizona sat on a report that debunked claims of 2020 fraud. So, its no wonder some people think there was fraud.

typically the reason is that this evidence ends up being just some way of making it easier for certain people to vote, instead of some sort of fraud.

Today we find that the previous AG of Arizona sat on a report that debunked claims of 2020 fraud. So, its no wonder some people think there was fraud.
now maybe you can put this in plain English. I don't get it. Maybe I'm tired... but you know.. there are other tired folks here also so maybe you could help us out by putting this in other words

Of course the Arizona AG did. In a party that has fetishized failure, revealing that they weren't cheated is political suicide.

Conservatives have built their identity about being victims, about being robbed, about fraud and the stolen election.

And they'll turn on ANYONE who doesn't feed them their victim pablum. Ask Brian Kemp, Bill Barr, and Brad Raffensperger.

Hell, ask Fox News. They knew that telling the truth would hurt their stock prices. So they fed their viewers a comforting gruel of desperate lies.

I haven't met ONE liberal yet who has looked at or WANTS to look at the evidence of fraud in the 2020 election

not ONE.
You need to get out more.

But setting aside your troglodyte status, you started a thread about SC justices and how unfair they are to trumptards - a Supreme court that is dominated by Conservatives - and yet... it is the liberals you blame?

And you idiots wonder why no one takes you seriously. :itsok:

No silly. It's in the 9th amendment. Right between presumption of innocence and the right to travel.
So it says that a woman can kill her baby born or unborn? I think not, shame you along with the rest of the Marxists of the board, werent removed before you took your 1st breath. Would be a better world.

The Constitution gives the States the power to make their election laws. It does not give Congress the power to over turn a states certified election.

Weird that you can comprehend that.
But when it is explained to you that multiple States then did not follow their own laws.
Your comprehension skills are nonexistent.

All of a sudden it's- no hable Ingles.

Last edited:
But when it is explained to you that multiple States then did not follow their own laws.

All of a sudden it's- no haile Ingles.

Multiple states didn't follow their own laws....according to who?

Not their respective state supreme courts.

This is where Texas ran into problems with their dipshit 'brief'. The Texas AG insisted that Texas could decide if another State's election laws had been followed, not that State's supreme court. And that Texas could overwrite the other State's legal determinations.

Which, of course, Texas cannot.

Most conservative conceptions of a corrupt judiciary.....are just their own stunning ignorance of the law and how any of the law works. Pretty much every legal expert worth their salt affirmed that the Supreme court would toss Texas' brief out on its ass.

But the poor conservative souls watching OANN and NewMax......they never saw it coming.

Last edited:
Multiple states didn't follow their own laws....according to who?

Not their respective state supreme courts.

This is where Texas ran into problems with their dipshit 'brief'. The Texas AG insisted that Texas could decide if another State's election laws had been followed, not that State's supreme court. And that Texas could overwrite the other State's legal determinations.

Which, of course, Texas cannot.

Most conservative conceptions of a corrupt judiciary.....are just their own stunning ignorance of the law and how any of the law works. Pretty much every legal expert worth their salt affirmed that the Supreme court would toss Texas' brief out on its ass.

But the poor conservative souls watching OANN and NewMax......they never saw it coming.

That's simply a stupid and factually false response.
I dismiss you.

That's simply a stupid and factually false response.
I dismiss you.

No, you flee from me....and my very simple question.

"Multiple states didn't follow their own laws....according to who?"

Answer that question, and you'll have a fuller understanding of why your ilk have such a pathetic record in court.

No, you flee from me....and my very simple question.

Answer that question, and you'll have a fuller understanding of why your ilk have such a pathetic record in court.

Anyone that can read.
Of course your Cult is very much against that.

At least the blind dog lover understands that it's a state issue.

Anyone that can read.
Of course your Cult is very much against that.

At least the blind dog lover understands that it's a state issue.

And again, you flee from my very simple question:

This is at the core of why Texas lost so pathetically when they filed their legal brief to the Supreme Court. Its at the heart of why you poor souls have such a pathetic record in court.

Which explains why it sends you away with your tail between your legs.

You need to get out more.

But setting aside your troglodyte status, you started a thread about SC justices and how unfair they are to trumptards - a Supreme court that is dominated by Conservatives - and yet... it is the liberals you blame?

And you idiots wonder why no one takes you seriously. :itsok:
you wish no one took us seriously.

It look like the voters did RE the US House of Reps last election

All of a sudden it's- no hable Ingles.
yeh, typical lib in other words

Inflation doesn't wreck the economy. Double digit unemployment wrecks the economy. Bank failures wreck the economy. YOu know, stuff that happens when Republicans are in charge.
/——/ President Trump gave us a strong Pre Covid economy and no bank failures.

/ President Trump gave us a strong Pre Covid economy and no bank failures.
Until he fumbled the Covid Response, and we got hundreds of thousands of deaths, riots in the streets and double digit unemployment.

So it took him three years to find a way to fuck things up... but we all knew he could do it. This is a guy who lost money selling steaks and vodka!

I just don't get this. The only thing that makes sense is that the SCOTUS doesn't want to tick off Deep State.

What are your thoughts on this?

Are they afraid of being impeached or something? I just don't get it. There is massive evidence of vote fraud. Mollie Hemingway was on Fox last night (they didn't discuss the fake election she wrote a book about, though... Come to think of it Fox puzzles me also... but then maybe I shouldn't be surprised)

:dunno::eusa_think:
What should make sense is that the SCOTUS has no authority to overturn the results of elections that have been certified by state authorities authorized to certify them and by Congress completing the process. To do so would throw the country into a constitutional crisis that we might not ever recover from.

Just think of the precedent that would set. Stacy Abrams, Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, countless others who believe elections were stolen from them could prevent the electoral process from being completed into perpetuity.

It is fine to investigate election irregularities, misconduct, malfeasance and all of it. But that should be to make the guilty accountable to the law. The election was decided on January 6, 2021, and whether or not it was legitimate, we are stuck with it until we can rectify it in 2024.

And maybe we might elect enough representatives with balls and integrity enough to pass laws ensuring that 99.99% of the electorate does not need to wonder or question whether an election was legitimate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back