What is wrong with removing criminal illegal aliens?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I don't get this. People who flee justice in other countries come here. I doubt they are going to change their ways and probably commit even more crimes here. Why is anyone opposed to this considering that we have extradition treaties signed with many south American countries? Aren't we kind of obligated by these treaties to return them to their home country?

I don't get this. People who flee justice in other countries come here. I doubt they are going to change their ways and probably commit even more crimes here. Why is anyone opposed to this considering that we have extradition treaties signed with many south American countries? Aren't we kind of obligated by these treaties to return them to their home country?

We have no obligation to them. Cut off the freebies, and they will leave under their own power and expense.

• Banned

We have no obligation to them. Cut off the freebies, and they will leave under their own power and expense.

I just said if we find one wouldn't the extradition treaty we have with Mexico demand that he be returned immediatly. We are almost obligated to deport criminal illegal aliens.

I doubt anyone has an issue with kicking out the criminal illegals....
It gets a bit touchy when we have DJT wanting to kick out all of the illegals.
Well he did for over a year now.

But since he has hired people to tell him what he should do based on the polling....
Who knows what he wants to do.
They are trying now to figure out what Trumps policy should be.

Probably on everything.

Feel free to try and deport seriously criminal aliens. I have no clue why their nations would take them back however? Maybe, maybe not.

And I mean serious criminals. Not for smoking pot or traffic tickets.

Who's opposed to deporting criminals?

Nothing is wrong with it. Mr. Obama does it all the time. Twice as many than Mr. Bush ever did.

"The Obama administration deported a record 438,421 unauthorized immigrants in fiscal year 2013, continuing a streak of stepped up enforcement that has resulted in more than 2 million deportations since Obama took office, newly released Department of Homeland Security data show."
U.S. deportations of immigrants reach record high in 2013

Feel free to try and deport seriously criminal aliens. I have no clue why their nations would take them back however? Maybe, maybe not.

And I mean serious criminals. Not for smoking pot or traffic tickets.

Who cares if their countries will take them back? Shove them over the border and shoot them if they try to cross back.

We have no obligations to them.

Forum List

Back